Chapter 533 - Mountain after mountain (6)

Cale brushed his tired face with both hands.

"Cale-nim, I understand. Maintaining your calm while dealing with the White Star, especially while pretending to be a sad young boy, is very difficult. It is so difficult I can't even imagine trying to do it."
"Choi Han! It's not that you can't imagine it, you're just bad at acting! Bad things would happen if you tried to act!"

Cale ignored Raon and Choi Han's conversation and nonchalantly commented to Duke Fredo.

"Hurry up and tell me."

His annoyed voice sounded very cold.

Choi Han and Raon quietly closed their mouths while Duke Fredo smiled leisurely and started to speak.

"I'm guessing that you're asking me to explain about the place where they will turn the White Star into a member of the Demonic race?"

Cale didn't even respond, as if he was telling him not to ask something so obvious.

"Mm."

Duke Fredo brushed his chin with his hand before continuing to speak.

"There's a noble who didn't show up today."

Cale knew who it was.

"The bastard with the fan?"
"Yes. That bastard is a noble and the chief priest at the same time."

Duke Fredo had said his name was Gersey.

"I guess I need to explain about the Endable Kingdom before I explain about him."

The Duke looked out the window.
The large hole at the northern part of the Eastern continent.

"The Endable Kingdom is divided into many floors. Of them, the areas that have been labeled as 'Endable,' are the lowest three floors."

The Endable Kingdom that was located in this giant hole started with Section 1 on the lowest floor.

"This Section 1 is where the royal palace and the first four nobles' residences are located."

Of course, there was a market and many other facilities as well.
However, this place could be seen as the most important place within the Endable Kingdom because the royal palace and the first four nobles were located here.

"Are you four the only nobles?"
"Yes, for now."

'For now?'

Duke Fredo smirked while looking at Cale's questioning gaze.

"The liege is quite a clever person."
"Why?"
"There are currently noble 'awaiters.' They will immediately become nobles as soon as the Endable Kingdom goes out into the world and the White Star accomplishes his first goal."

Noble awaiters.

Cale's expression turned odd before he started to speak.

"The White Star will use the greed of those who want to become nobles as his strength."
"That's right. There are 96 of them, and they are all strong individuals who have never appeared in the world before."

96 strong individuals.
Choi Han's shoulders tensed up.

"Of course, they are much weaker than I am."

Duke Fredo smiled, but Cale just ignored it.

"Stop smiling for no reason and keep talking."
"I understand. My goodness, my son is quite difficult."

Cale, Raon, and Choi Han. All three of them glared at Fredo at the same time.

"Ahem. I will keep talking."