Chapter 474 - No, I told you it was a mistake! (1)

– Your highness! There was a large explosion in the desert!
"What?"

Alberu subconsciously jumped up from his seat.
He was not the only one. Everyone in the meeting room could not hide their shock.

The Captain of the Kingdom's Knight Brigade walked up to Alberu and asked for permission before raising his voice toward the video communication device.

"What do you mean, an explosion in the desert?! No, how did something like that suddenly happen?"

The person being questioned was the diplomat who had gone to deliver Alberu's letter to crown prince Valentino and was currently in the Caro Kingdom's Dubori territory.

– That! One moment please!

The area around the diplomat holding the video communication device was completely chaotic.

– Move!
– Everybody quickly gather in the meeting room!
– Hurry up! Gather at the castle wall! Get the mages in formation as well!

They could hear people shouting and running around as the diplomat moved to a quieter location.

'It's an urgent situation!'

The chief executives of the Roan Kingdom who were watching could tell that things were extremely serious at the Dubori territory right now. The Knight Captain could not handle it anymore and started to speak.

"Just report in first!"

The people here had heard from crown prince Alberu that the White Star might strike the Roan Kingdom after hitting the Caro Kingdom.
That was why they were extremely anxious right now.

– Yes sir, I understand!

The diplomat stopped in place and started to report in.

– The ground suddenly started to shake a moment ago before there was a loud noise that came from a large explosion in the desert!

The Knight Captain peeked toward Alberu at that moment.
He finally recalled something he had forgotten about because of this unexpected news.

Cale Henituse.

He was thinking about the crown prince's sworn brother. Alberu who didn't show much care for his own family had shown such love and pride for this sworn brother of his.
That person was also the Roan Kingdom's treasure that would shine even brighter in the future.

Wasn't that person fighting in the desert just now? Furthermore, that desert was covered in dead mana smoke.

The Knight Captain and the other chief executives stiffened up as they observed Alberu. The diplomat continued to report as they did that.

– The dead mana smoke had turned into a large whirlwind, but that whirlwind is slowly disappearing! However, according to the mage who was with young master Cale-nim...!

Alberu twitched and started to listen carefully.
The mage the diplomat was talking about right now should be Eruhaben.

The ancient Dragon's words would be more accurate than anything else.
Alberu waited for what the diplomat would say next as calmly as possible. The diplomat continued at that moment.

– ...Apparently the foundation near the center of the desert has crumbled! The size was about the size of a mid-sized city, a, and-

The diplomat hesitated without being able to continue.

"Why are you stopping in the middle?! Hurry up and tell us!"

The person in charge of the Roan Kingdom's diplomacy started to raise his voice. The diplomat finally continued in a shaking voice.