Chapter 496 - You stupid idiots! (2)

Jopis smiled as beautifully as a painting at Cale's statement.

Click.

"That's right. One of the four meeting areas is certain to have a meeting right now."

Cale and Jopis had aimed for this moment on purpose.
Cale started to speak.

"Based on the information from the Mercenaries Guild, the administrative executives should be having an early meeting here today. They also said that the military executives will not have a meeting for a while."

There were mercenaries all around the continent. They had a network that could reach everywhere.
That was why it was easy for one of them to connect with a palace attendant.

It was also easy to hear about the palace meeting schedule from that attendant. This was because the Molden Kingdom had attendants cleaning up after high-ranking individuals instead of royal servants.

Cale and Jopis were able to come up with a plan with all of the information they gathered.

"Administrative executives and no military."

Tasha mumbled before starting to smile.

Lots of people would be inside and outside if there was a meeting going on.
That meant it was the perfect time to gather attention or cause a ruckus.
And if the military side was not present...

Her gaze headed toward Cale who was pushing a square plate up with Jopis.

"It's perfect to cause a ruckus?"
"Yes."

Cale answered before motioning to Choi Han with his chin. Choi Han squeezed through some people to push the plate up in Cale's place.
Cale brushed the dirt off his hands as he started to speak.

"That is why... As soon as this opens, just do as I told you to do and go where I told you to go."
– I understand, human!

Raon answered in his mind while the others answered with their gazes. It could not be helped.

Screeeech-

The square plate was lifted with a quiet noise.
The Dark Elves had their Fire Elementals disappear. Sunlight started to enter through the tiny crack. The group looked outside the crack.

Cale whispered as everybody kept completely quiet.

"Open it."

His voice made everyone tense as if they had heard thunder.
Choi Han put more strength into his hands.

Clunk!

The square plate disappeared with a loud noise and an opening big enough for two or three adults to fit through appeared.

"Raon, Choi Han. Go!"

Cale shouted as he exited the path.
The sun shined in his eyes as he quickly located the central plaza and the four palaces.
Only the palace he expected was the administrative executives' palace was busy and full of people.

'It's going as planned.'

Cale's eyes sparkled.
It was at that moment.

"I, intruders!"
"Sound the alarm!"
"Hurry over to the Knights Brigade!"

Cale could see the guards and knights who were protecting the plaza entrance and the four palaces become shocked after noticing them.

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- piiiiiiiiiiiiiii-

One of the knights quickly blew into a flute to sound the alarm.
Cale felt people continuing to come out of the path behind him and pointed to a location.