Chapter 460 - It's What I want (1)

"I will lead you to your room first."
"Thank you very much."

Taylor smiled at Cale's thank you before quickly leading them to another room.
They did not see anyone in the hallway as they left the underground room and moved to their room.

Screeeech.

The door opened and a place that was set up like a meeting room appeared in front of them.

"It's over here."
"Thank you very much."
"It's nothing, young master-nim. I will see you later."
"Yes."

Taylor stealthily walked away as he had done while guiding them here.

"Come in."

Cale entered the room as if all of this was normal and everyone other than Choi Han and the invisible Raon followed behind him with suspicion on their faces.

Click.

Beacrox closed the door to isolate them from the outside and started to speak.

"Why are we not in the desert?"

He asked before seeing the usual expression on the now visible Raon's face and Choi Han's calm expression, making him nod his head with a bitter expression.

"Choi Han seems to know something as well. I guess there's a reason."
"I don't really know either."
"Is that so?"

Beacrox sat next to Choi Han at the table before speaking toward Cale who was at the head of the table.

"Young master-nim, I know you suspected that the final earth attribute power would be in the Roan Kingdom's northwest region."

The Dragon half-blood who was the only one here to hear this information for the first time flinched.
His mind was still a chaotic mess, but he realized that he was hearing some dangerous and secretive information and cautiously started to speak.

"...Is this okay for me to hear?"

Beacrox who received that gaze bluntly responded.

"Why wouldn't it be okay?"
"That's right. It is as Beacrox mentioned."

Cale agreed with it as well and the Dragon half-blood looked toward Cale with an even more confused expression. However, his gaze then headed toward the children averaging nine-years-old sitting around Cale.
To be more specific, his gaze moved toward Raon. He was fluttering his wings and tapping Cale's arm with his tail as if he was happy and he was smiling.
The Dragon half-blood's gaze could not move away from that smile.

'Aigoo.'

Cale sighed internally while watching this.
The answer seemed obvious even without asking about it, however, Cale could not just keep standing there observing the Dragon half-blood.

"Young master-nim, are we here at the Roan Kingdom's northwest region and not the desert because you located the earth attribute ancient power?"

He turned toward Beacrox who had asked the question. Beacrox who had asked in a pressing tone thought they were wasting precious time.

'We don't know when the White Star will return to the desert. He might have immediately returned there for all we know.'

That would mean it was likely for the White Star to notice Cale's absence and turn his attention toward the Roan Kingdom's northwest region.

"You see, I..."

Cale started to speak at that moment.
He looked toward his friends sitting around the table.

In addition to the children averaging nine-years-old and the Dragon half-blood, Beacrox, Choi Han, and Mercenary King Bud Illis were there.

"Yes, yes. You what?"