Chapter 422 - Going Until the End (3)

– Human, are you okay?

Cale could see the black Dragon who was still talking in his mind even though he was no longer invisible. The smart child was showing his concern this way so that the enemy could not hear.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Cale could feel his heart beating wildly.

Tap!

He kicked off the ground. His body shot forward. He then started to whisper.

"Disappear."

Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish-

The wind surrounded Cale again and he charged toward the enemies in front of him as a large gust of wind.

"...Amazing."

Dorph was amazed while looking at the approaching Cale. He brushed his face that had appeared out of the shadows because of the light from the burning golems.

"But not yet."

His two hands each created large spears and threw them out.

Baaaaaang!

The two long spears in the shape of an X crashed into the fiery thunderbolt.

Crackle, crackle.

The two spears and the fiery thunderbolt looked ready to gobble each other up as neither side retreated.

Dorph could see Cale past the spears who was continuing to cough up blood.

"Cough."

"You're going to die if you keep coughing up blood like that. Is that okay?"

Smirk.

However, Dorph could see the human smiling as he continued to cough up blood, and then...

"Ugh!"

Dorph's body started to shake. He felt a strong impact on his side. He urgently turned his head but did not see anything.

"Ah."

Dorph had been mesmerized by Cale who was surrounded by the fancy wind and fire that he had forgotten about someone else for a moment.

Dorph then saw the black Dragon who slowly revealed himself in the air by his waist. He made eye contact with the Dragon.

Smirk.

Once the black Dragon smiled the same way as Cale Henituse...

"Lift up."

He heard Cale Henituse's voice. Dorph flinched and quickly fixed his posture to defend against any attacks coming his way.

The black Dragon and the fiery thunderbolt. Neither of them was an easy opponent. However, he should have paid more attention to what Cale meant by, 'lift up.'

"...Shit..."

Dorph started to frown.

Cale Henituse was flying up. He could also see the wind and fire that were surrounding Cale's body and slowly getting bigger.

'......The black wall!'

Cale Henituse was not aiming for Dorph. After taking care of the golems, he was now aiming for the black wall. He needed to get rid of it to use his ancient powers properly and for Raon and Choi Han's abilities to return to normal as well.

The spear disappeared from Dorph's hand. Then the black presence gathered in his hand again.

Baaaaang!

"Ugh!"

However, Dorph's body started to shake again. He looked to the side. The young Dragon's black mana was flying toward him.