Chapter 500 - It works? (1)

People tend to stop moving when they are put under pressure or become anxious.

"T, that-!"

The hands of the old man holding the mirror were shaking.

"...My goodness."

Guardian Knight Jeet was thinking that this was one of those moments.

'Such a large snake, no, monster.'

He had heard a lot of information about what Commander Cale had done until now. Even though he was not an Elf, Cale was someone who had helped out at the Ten Finger Mountains' Elf Village. He could hear many things about him because he was connected to the Elves in many ways.

There was a thought he had every time he heard some news.

'He's amazing.'

This person is amazing.
That was the only thought he had.
That was why he thought that Cale would be amazing during this battle as well. At least, that was what he had vaguely expected.

But he was at a loss for words after seeing that amazingness in person.
He was so shocked that he froze in place for a moment.

Jeet could see that Elisneh's three subordinates looked as shocked as him.

However, it was only for a short instant.
The whole thing lasted one, maybe two minutes at max.

However, that short moment of hesitation could be a long time for someone else.
It was indeed a long time for Cale and the stone imugi.

Baaaaang! Bang! Bang, baaaaang!

Things broke and broke again.

The maze was breaking, crumbling, falling without any resistance.
As for Cale who was on that stone monster's neck...

'...He looked excited.'

Someone walked up next to Jeet at that moment.

"He's always like this."

Tasha patted Jeet's shoulder and gently stated. He turned his head and looked around.
He could see some of the other Dark Elves walking up to the other Elves to say something to them as well.

"Mr. Jeet. We need to hurry as well."

The rest of the Dark Elves were all heading toward Cale.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

The black skeleton monster was carefully holding Mary with both hands as it quickly moved.

She could hear the Dark Elves' voices.

"Kahahaha!"
"It's not even a gold mine, it's a damn diamond mine whenever we follow the young master-nim!"
"This is why I work my ass off! The dead mana is pouring out like rain!"
"Shut up and quickly absorb the dead mana."

The Dark Elves were uniquely enjoying the situation created by the large stone snake.

"Ugh! These rocks! Hey, be careful! I think that stone snake has gone crazy!"
"I know, I know. Noonim, shall we send our Wind Elementals forward to help the young master-nim?"
"Yes, that's what I was thinking. Send the Wood Elementals as well."
"Yes, ma'am!"

The flying rocks...
The dust fluttering in the air as things crumbled...
They were nimbly dodging everything or running right through it while laughing.
Mary gave an order to three of the four skeletons that she had gathered as they moved through the maze.

"Carefully escort them."

Boom. Boom. Boom.

The three large skeletons quickly ran forward and lowered their bodies.