Chapter 528 - Mountain after mountain (1)

Silence filled the bedroom.
Crown prince Alberu's eyes opened wide.

'What did I just hear?'

He recalled what Cage had just said.

'What do you think? Do you have any intentions of making the White Star's comments come true?'

'Make the White Star's comments come true? That's what the God of Death said?'

Alberu was truly shocked this time.

'This is unexpected.'

Alberu got the chills the more he thought about the current situation. Didn't that mean that what the White Star said might become reality?

The God of Death.
Alberu started to think about that god.

'...That church does not have too many believers.'

People who believed in the God of Death were spread out throughout the Roan Kingdom. This was similar to most other churches within the Roan Kingdom.

'It's because the Roan Kingdom does not have a national religion.'

Some people have found it odd that the Crossman royal family who were said to have been blessed by the Sun God did not choose the Church of the Sun God as its national religion.

'I'd have to be crazy to take the Church of the Sun God as our national religion.'

But from Alberu's perspective, as well as the rest of the Crossman household's perspective, the Sun God was just a fearful entity who kept its eye on them.

'Now that I think about it, there isn't much known about the Church of the God of Death other than the vow of death.'

But the God of Death was acting so aggressively regarding the White Star issue?
A single thought popped up in Alberu's mind.

'I need to look into it.'

He needed to gather information on the God of Death and his church.
Alberu peeked toward Cale as he organized his thoughts.

'...Will this punk really accept the will of a god?'

He was curious.
It was at that moment.

"That, that-"

Cale started to speak.
His body was stiff and his emotions were slowly starting to show on his face as if he was really shocked.

"That motherf*cking God of Death!"

'Oh.'

Alberu was wowed.

'He's willing to even swear at gods without any hesitation!'

He knew that Cage would deliver the message to the God of Death.

Alberu was amazed by his little brother for the first time in a long while.
Cale didn't care as he was extremely angry.

'He keeps doing these crazy shits these days."

'Is the God of Death a crazy bastard?'

Cale was very angry. He subconsciously pounded his chest with his fist.

'I mean, he brought two people from the innocent Choi family here and even made a deal to try to bring a third one over. Then he also brought me here when I was just relaxing on my vacation and reading a novel.'

He was also the being who had started this countdown that Cale had not wanted, talking about sending him back or letting him stay here.

"...Now he wants to get in the way of my dream too?"