Chapter 547 - You should have watched your back (1)

Count Mock who had been heading toward the forest turned around before leaving with Squad 4.

"Vice Commander!"
"Yes, Commander-nim!"
"You lead Squad 3."
"Please leave it to me."

Squad 3 consisted of Cale, the Vampire warriors, and the Vampire Knights.

"Guide!"

Alberu walked up to Count Mock and handed him four maps at his calling.
Mock handed those maps to the squad leaders leading the squads heading to the north, east, and west.

"Everybody remembers the details of the plan?"
"Yes, sir!"
"Yes, sir!"

Count Mock made eye contact with each person responsible for a squad before saying one thing.

"Vice Commander."

Cale raised his hand at Mock's calling.

Three nimble-looking Vampires stepped forward.
Mock looked over them before nodding his head.

"They are informants and people who have each been to the Forest of Darkness at least once."

He motioned with his hand and the three Vampires moved so that one of them was with Squad Leaders 1, 2, and 3.
Alberu moved next to Count Mock and Squad 4 at the same time.

Mock finally turned back around.

"Let's go."

Squad 4 that was made of Dark Elves headed toward the south side of the Black Castle.

"We will be on our way, sir."
"See you soon, Commander."

The noble awaiters who were serving as Squad Leaders for Squads 1 and 2 showed the map to their respective Vampire informants and quickly started to move as well.

"Time for us to go too."

Squad 3 that Cale was leading started to move toward the west side of the Black Castle as well.

Cale made eye contact with Alberu Crossman who turned around and looked at him before he left.

'See you in a bit.'
'Yes, your highness.'

The two of them communicated with a short eye greeting.

– I'll look after Alberu Crossman too.

Cale nodded his head after hearing Eruhaben's voice and started to move toward the west side of the Black Castle.

Shhhhhhh- shhhhhhh-

Squad 3 started to move while matching Naru's movements.

"Everybody should have started moving by now."

Cale changed directions as soon as he heard Solena's voice.

"We are heading north."

He was going back the way he came even though his Squad 3 was responsible for the west side.

Swiiiiiish- Swiiiiiiiish-

His ancient powers had been hidden thanks to Fredo's armband, but the Sound of the Wind now swirled at the tip of his feet.
Although this power did not suit young master Naru-nim, no Vampires questioned this right now.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

The Vampires silently followed behind Cale.
The slightly over 100 Vampires all headed north.
Cale served as their guide in the front.

Shhhhh- shhhhhhh-

They brushed past branches and bushes and immediately turned north once they returned to the place they had teleported to.