Chapter 560 - Pretty Useless Bastard (6)

Choi Han looked at the weak and skinny hand on his shoulder before smiling toward Cale.

"What's there to smile about?"

Cale was grumbling, but his face was unable to contain the emotions flowing inside him.

Lee Seung Won who walked up to Cale looked at this with shock.

It was extremely rare for Kim Rok Soo to show his emotions like this.

But Park Jin Tae was even more shocked than Lee Seung Won.

'For Kim Rok Soo to have such an expression-'

The fact that Kim Rok Soo was trying his best to get rid of the gratitude and emotions visible on his face was shocking.

There had been many things to be shocked about thanks to Kim Rok Soo today, but nothing was as shocking as this look right now.

'Who is this? Is it someone he knew before? He seems extremely happy to see him.'

Park Jin Tae's eyes started to shake.

He was shocked by Kim Rok Soo, but he was also shocked at this new person that had shown up.

Park Jin Tae barely managed to open his mouth to ask the same question again.

"...Kim Rok Soo, who is this?"

Kim Rok Soo, who was trying to calm his emotions, looked toward Park Jin Tae.

Kim Rok Soo's eyes clouded over at that moment.

Park Jin Tae was cautiously looking at Choi Han without being able to directly look at him.

Smile.

Park Jin Tae could see Kim Rok Soo smile while looking at him.

Park Jin Tae realized it after seeing that smile on Kim Rok Soo's face.

'Ah. This bastard really does know.'

This bastard really knew about his other ability.

Kim Rok Soo launched a confirming blow.

"What's wrong? Are you scared, sir?"

Park Jin Tae's mouth opened and closed without being able to say anything.

Cale chuckled at this response.

Park Jin Tae's second ability.

That ability was quite abstract but in some ways, extremely detailed.

'Pressure based on the opponent's strength.'

Park Jin Tae could tell whether an opponent was stronger or weaker than him based on the pressure he felt.

There was less pressure if they were weaker and stronger pressure for stronger opponents.

That was why he had quietly done his job without complaining while Lee Soo Hyuk who was stronger than him was at this central shelter.

'That's also why the death rate during Park Jin Tae's hunts was 0%.'

There were times when they came back without any food, but at least nobody who went hunting with Park Jin Tae ever died.

It was because Park Jin Tae avoided all the strong enemies.

'But he hid this from everyone.'

He hid his second ability from everybody else.

But Cale knew about this special ability.

It was because of the past when the central shelters were destroyed.

Grandma Kim had said the following to Park Jin Tae as the shelter was falling.