Chapter 456 - Returned (2)

On was taking in the situation with her eyes.

"Noona."
"Hold on."

On quieted her brother Hong before amplifying the flow of the fog that only she could see.

"Aaaaaah!"
"Don't push me, it's a mess up here with everybody fallen over!"
"Ugh! My legs......!"

The amplified fog continued to spread out with the poison inside it, forcing screams to appear from multiple locations.

On could not see everything that was going on in this wide area, however, she was trying to notice as much of the people's movements as possible using her fog.

'You two return to the Eastern continent for now.'

On recalled what Cale had told her brother and her.

'I will make the Fog Cat Tribe pay the price for their actions. That is my will and I will do that no matter what.'

The Fog Cat Tribe.
On thought about her tribe that she had escaped from with her brother. They were denied status because they were mutants and the tribe had secluded them so that they could not hang out with anyone or learn anything.
They had to learn the things they should have learned as members of the Fog Cat Tribe by stealthily sneaking glances at other Cats who were learning.

She had felt all sorts of emotions after hearing Cale saying that he would make the Fog Cat Tribe pay the price. She had felt anger, joy, as well as fear.
She had then heard what Cale said next.

'I will give you two a chance to decide. Do you two want to see the Fog Cat Tribe pay the price with me?'

Cale was giving the siblings a chance to decide for themselves.

'Talk to each other and think hard about what you want to do. By the way, it would not be a pretty sight for young children like the two of you.'

He then told them to let him know once they made their decision.
On had kept her mouth shut until now and had not discussed anything related to it with her brother Hong.
Hong seemed to want to bring the topic up multiple times, but On had thought that there was something she needed to do before that.

'I need to become stronger.'

Her eyes that were observing the fog sparkled.

'I can't return there while being the same as last time.'

The last time when they faced the Fog Cat Tribe at the Castle of Light... On did not want to return to her hometown, actually, 'hell' was probably a better term for it, while being the same as before.
Her eyes looking at the fog that was being filled with screams became deeper and her fur stood up straight as she continued to think and her determination became stronger.

"Noona."

Plop.

She felt something warm on her side at that moment.
On turned her head to see Hong snickering at her.

"I'm going to do it with you!"

On could feel Hong's weak poison adding onto her fog. They were using the weakest of Hong's poisons today.
The poison followed the fog as it continued to spread.
Hong had a bright but determined look as he continued to speak to his sister On who was looking at his smiling face.

"He said that it wasn't something to do alone and said to do it together!"

That was something else Cale had said when telling On and Hong to decide.

'And if it is too difficult to decide between the two of you, feel free to ask me, Choi Han, Eruhaben-nim, Ron, really, anybody. We will all think it out with you guys. I'm sure anybody other than me will be happy if you asked them for help.'