Chapter 518 - Late (3)

"They're coming."

Cale breathed heavily as Choi Han said that.

"Huff, huff."
"Are you okay?"

Cale could only nod his head in response.

'Damn it! This damn body looks fine on the outside but it's so weak on the inside.'

He seemed to lack more strength every day.
It was obvious based on his living pattern.

"Yes, I'm fine."

Cale took a deep breath before answering as if nothing was wrong.
However, Choi Han did not look good as he observed Cale.

It was normal for Cale to not train like Choi Han or Beacrox, but he didn't do anything even though Mary and Rosalyn said that strength was important for research and worked out as well.
Furthermore, there were many days when he didn't even eat properly.

"What are you doing? Hurry up."

Choi Han stopped thinking about it after hearing Cale scold him and started to walk forward.
He peeked back again.

"The enemies seem to have discovered us!"

Cale turned his head and looked back after hearing that comment.
He then started to frown.

'I can't see anything!'

Swoooooooooooosh- swoooooooooosh-

The snow that had been gently falling until a moment ago had quickly turned into a dangerous storm as the wind got stronger.
The weather on the snowy region that had instantly changed was like a natural disaster.

'This is driving me nuts.'

Cale could not see properly.
Not only could he not see the enemies that Choi Han mentioned, but he also could not even see where he was walking.

"Young master-nim, shall we proceed forward?"

However, Choi Han, Hannah, and Ron who were next to Cale were peeking back and asking Cale what to do.
The others were not with them to carry out their plan.

'...I guess they can see everything. These scary people.'

He knew that Choi Han and Hannah were sword masters who could focus their aura into their eyes to increase their vision, but Ron seemed to also be able to see the enemies even though he was not a sword master.

'He truly is a scary old man.'

Cale realized once more that the three people around him were no joke and started to speak.

"Keep going."

The map of the snowy region and its terrain quickly appeared in Cale's mind.
The recorded information unfolded to its entirety.

It didn't matter that he could not see anything.
As long as the three people around him could see, he could use those pieces of information to determine the direction to travel.
It wasn't hard to do.
That was why his response was short.

"Keep going like this."

He then took a step forward.

"Huh?!"

However, he quickly gasped as his body tilted to one side.

"Hey. Be careful!"

Hannah quickly grabbed his arm to support him.
Choi Han was to the rear and Ron was up front. Hannah was next to Cale.
That was the formation right now with the three people surrounding Cale.
Cale brushed away Hannah's hand that was holding his arm and resumed walking as if nothing had happened.