Chapter 453 - Right Arm (3)

Choi Han carefully moved away from the others as well as the enemies. He then moved behind Sayeru while hiding his presence as much as possible.

It was impossible for him to completely hide his presence as he did not have excellent stealth techniques like Ron, however, the others were helping him.

Cale, Mary, Raon, and Eruhaben.
They were revealing their powers and presences as much as possible, allowing Choi Han to hide his presence among theirs.

Choi Han could see Sayeru's back. He slowly raised his sword over his shoulder and pointed the tip of the sword forward as if he was holding a spear.

'Huh? Choi Jung Soo, you're going home again? I said let's go for a drink.'
'Haha. I'm sorry, sunbae-nim! I have something to do! It'll be my treat once I finish this!'
'Nah, that's okay. How can I mooch off someone making less than me? Just come next time when you're free. Ah! Bring that punk Kim Rok Soo with you! That punk always disappears right after work, where the hell does he go?'
'Yes, sir! I understand! Then I'll be heading out now!'

He recalled one of Choi Jung Soo's memories.
After struggling at work with Kim Rok Soo when he first entered the company, he headed home right away after finishing work for a while after he got used to the work.
There were colleagues who wanted him to join them after work because he was a friendly guy, but he always declined and headed to his place. Only Kim Rok Soo and the team leader knew the reason he had to go straight home.

Honestly speaking, his home wasn't much.
The company that was located in Seoul was located around the central border of the destroyed area and the still somewhat intact area and Choi Jung Soo's house were around there as well. His house was a small one-bedroom in a building that was barely maintaining its shape as a villa.

The building looked old as old as the buildings in a movie about the apocalypse he watched before the world changed, but the people living inside were happy.

'Oh, Jung Soo. Are you on your way home?'
'Yes! Work ended early today, haha!'
'Good, good. Come get some radish kimchi later.'
'Thank you! Your radish kimchi is the best, grandma!'
'Aigoo, my radish kimchi is nothing special. I should give you more things since we get to live peacefully thanks to you.'

The grandmother looked very happy as she thanked him. Choi Jung Soo could not help but smile back.
He looked around before going into the villa.

The people here seemed to be more relaxed with his company being nearby. That was how the world slowly recovered its vitality and started to have hope for the future.
The people walking around this villa all seemed happy and the sky was bright.

Choi Jung Soo looked for a bit before heading toward his one-bedroom place with refreshed and light steps.
He washed and cleaned for a bit before sitting down at his desk.

Choi Han clearly remembered what was on top of Choi Jung Soo's desk.
Choi Jung Soo picked up the pen.

'Who else would do this if I don't do it? Am I right?'

Who knows who he was talking to, but he continued to write in the notebook in front of him.

He was writing down the ancient martial arts and sword arts that the Choi household had trained for generations.
There were already a lot of written pages. There were some scribbles, memos, and a lot of pictures.

Choi Han remembered Choi Jung Soo's emotions as he wrote in the notebook. Choi Jung Soo wanted to leave it for the world.
No, he wanted it to continue.

'Although I'm the only one left...'

Even though he was now alone... Even though his family and cousins had all left first...