Chapter 501 - It works? (2)

– You shouldn't have thoughts like destroying the entire maze's ceiling!

The Super Rock raised his voice in shock.
Cale listened quietly as his gaze deepened while quietly focusing on the high ceiling.

The Super Rock sensed danger while looking at this action.

'This punk is about to cause trouble again!'

– I have no idea how long you will faint for if you destroy something that large! You got that?

The Super Rock's voice quickened.

– Cale. We suspect that the White Star made a contract with the Demonic race or has some type of connection! We can't have you faint for a week, no, at least a month in such a situation!
"Mm. It does seem like too much, right?"
– That's right! That is absolutely the case!

The Super Rock emphasized his agreement.
Cale looked away from the ceiling and looked at the black tree.

'The chances of the palaces above us also crumbling are high if I destroy the ceiling.'

This maze was said to be as wide as the palace grounds.
That meant that the foundation of the entire palace grounds would break if the ceiling of the maze was destroyed, which would naturally destroy everything above it as well.

'Then the people inside the palace will get hurt.'

It was too much to do that for the fake World Tree.

– S, save...

The black tree was shaking as it started to speak at that moment.

– P, please save me.

It sounded even more scared than earlier. Every branch other than the one Cale was holding was curled up and shaking.

'Why is it like this?'

It seemed to have been scared about the situation until a moment ago, but it seemed to fear Cale now.

"What is w-?"
"Cale Henituse!"

Cale who was starting to ask the black tree what was wrong turned around having heard a sharp voice calling his name.

"Huff, huff."

Elisneh who had cuts all over her body was floating in the air while clenching her bleeding right shoulder.

"...A horse?"

She was riding a wind horse.

'Where is Choi Han?'

As Cale looked for Choi Han who had been fighting against Elisneh...

Baaaaaaaaaang!

He heard a loud explosion and saw a red tiger attacking Choi Han.
It was the fire tiger.
Choi Han slashed that tiger with his black aura before stepping back.

"I'm sorry."

He then slightly bowed toward Cale.
An old shaman on another wind horse appeared as well. Two more horses appeared with a shaman riding on each of them as well.

"Young master-nim!"
"Commander-nim!"

Cale's group started to arrive one by one as well.
The Dark Elves who were nearby were the first to arrive.
Tasha looked toward Cale and urgently started to speak.

"Mr. Jeet tried to stop them, but he couldn't do anything once they ran away through the air!"

There was an obstacle for Cale's group in this battle.

The ceiling.
The maze walls.
The fact that getting on top of the walls would make them fall into a hallucination was making Cale's group fight as if they had one hand and one arm tied down.
On the other hand, the aerial battle was extremely beneficial for the enemies.
They just needed to escape to the air, and nobody could chase them.