Chapter 546 - Welcome, this is our house (4)

There were hundreds of warriors standing outside the White Palace.
The White Star looked happy as he looked at the people Cale was describing.

'Not bad.'

The morale, nervousness, and excitement coming from the warriors were heating up the air around them.

"Yes, I will trust all of you."

Nobody cheered or responded to the White Star's comment.
They just looked at him with firm gazes.

The White Star responded to those gazes.

"Everybody, head out."

Clang!

Hundreds of warriors knelt down on one knee and bowed toward the White Star.

Smile.

The White Star smiled at this before turning around and heading into the White Palace.

"I will not see you all leave."

The warriors raised their heads. They could see the White Star's back as he walked into the White Palace.

The White Star's voice etched itself into the warriors' ears.

"However, I will prepare a celebration for when you all return."

He would not see them leave, but he would prepare a celebration for them.

The warriors' eyes started to burn fiercely.

A celebration. That meant that the White Star was certain about their victory.
The rewards during that celebration would be things like noble titles, power, money, fame, etc. They will receive many things.

"Have a safe trip."

The palace door slowly started to close after the White Star's final comment.

Screeeeeech- boom!

He did not turn back to look at the warriors as the door closed.

"All rise."

The warriors stood up after hearing Count Mock's voice.
Count Mock turned around to look at them.

'Kekeke.'

He was laughing internally.

Hundreds of warriors.
There were not too many of them.
However, they were headed toward an empty castle in the middle of a forest.

This was plenty of people to destroy a single person's castle.

'They are of the highest quality.'

The 48 noble awaiters were all extremely skilled individuals.
And he was certain that the trusted subordinates that they brought for this battle were all strong individuals as well.

'Our kids are decent too.'

The Dark Elf warriors that Count Mock had brought with him were talented as well.
It could not be helped.

'These punks need to earn some merits this time too.'

Count Mock was planning on making his subordinates achieve a lot of merit during this Black Castle destruction plan so that they could at least get a Baron title.

Peek.

Mock peeked next to him.

'Only then can I move past the others.'

Count Hubesha who would normally have appeared at the front in her black armor was in regular clothes biting down on her lips.
Furthermore, Chief Priest Gersey was emotionless as if he was thinking about something.