Chapter 494 - Do you hear a dog barking somewhere? (6)

Jopis, who was wearing a robe, looked around.

"There are many sirs I am meeting for the first time."

Everybody other than Cale and Choi Han were people she had never met before. Choi Han and Jopis made eye contact.
It was at that moment.

"Ahhhhh!"

On the path heading from the village to Jopis's house... A guard was screaming in the middle of that path.

"Grrrrrr-"

A large wild dog slammed his body into the guard and sent the guard rolling on the ground.
Other wild dogs surrounded him as well.

"Y, you- Princess Jopis!"

He was not a regular guard. He was the leader of the guards who had come to check on Jopis as soon as he saw that there was turmoil in the village.

"Pfft."

Choi Han turned toward the source of the laughter. The corners of Jopis's lips were up and made her look like a painting.

"Y, you think you'll be fine after doing this? Her majesty will kill you-"

The guard shouted but he could not finish his sentence.

"D, don't come any closer!"

Numerous dogs were moving toward him. The guard felt fear because the large number of dogs looked extremely scary as well. The dogs had vicious gazes that looked ready to turn him into their prey at any moment.
He urgently swung the sword in his hand.

"I won't leave you alone if you come any closer, ugh!"

One of the puppies bit his hand at that moment and another puppy immediately grabbed the sword the man dropped and ran away.

A total of four puppies gathered around Jopis.
Jopis looked at the sword in the puppy's mouth and started to speak.

"Throw the trash away."

Tang!

The sword fell to the ground as the four puppies stood on top of the magic circle.
Fluffy who was in Cale's arms jumped down to the ground as well.

"Awooooooooooooo–"

She then let out a cry.

Awooooooooooo-
Kwaaaaaah, aaaaah-
Awooo- ooooooo-

He then heard other dogs responding throughout the entire Molden mountain range. Cale looked around for a bit before looking toward Jopis and starting to speak.

"I plan on stopping by somewhere before we head to the capital."
"Is it the northern region?"

Cale nodded his head instead of responding and Jopis let the teleportation magic circle take control of her body. She did not see a mage, but she did not ask anything as everybody else seemed to have no issues letting the magic circle take control.

– Human, here we go!

Cale heard Raon's voice in his head and the magic circle flashed as the teleportation activated.

* * *

Jopis kept her eyes closed and grabbed her arm as she felt the teleportation.

'I have goosebumps.'

She had goosebumps on her arms.

They had started to appear when she saw the dirt wall shooting up through the window of her house on top of the hill.

It was time.
It was time to get her freedom back.
Actually, she might be even freer than she was in the past.
Realizing that fact sent electricity throughout her body.