Chapter 421 - Going Until the End (2)

The teleportation magic circle. The people surrounded in light while standing above it could see Cale's back as he charged toward the golems.

"Why is the one with the weakest body......!"

Sword master Hannah could not help but raise her voice as she looked at Cale's back. She started to frown.

It was funny to see the weakling who looked like he would be sent flying to a distant tree with a single hit charging toward the golem on his own. It seemed to be a rash judgment.

Although it was really funny, Hannah could not laugh.

'Crazy bastard! This stupid idiot!'

She knew why Cale was charging toward the golems right now.

He was doing it so that the group could safely teleport out of here. He was facing the golems for them.

Of course, she knew that Cale Henituse was strong.

There were only a few people here who would get rid of the golems and Cale was the one who could take care of them in the shortest amount of time.

She also knew he would then cough up blood and then faint. She knew it all.

'Damn it.'

However, she could not run toward Cale even though she knew about all this.

She may be a terrible person, but she had enough tact to know she should help Cale, but there was something else she needed to do right now.

"Hannah."

She loosened her clenched fists after hearing her brother Jack call her name.

Oooooong-

She then gave her body to the light from the teleportation magic circle that was getting brighter.

She needed to go to the capital. She needed to protect the capital.

'But...!'

Hannah could not stop frowning. She looked down at her hands. Her hands were slowly turning invisible. She was being teleported.

"He is writing a legend."

She heard Clopeh Sekka's voice at that moment. Hannah turned her head. She could see Clopeh who had moved back onto his wheelchair. Clopeh looked toward Cale and continued to speak in an excited voice.

"Sacrifices are necessary for legends."

Clopeh started to smile brightly.

Although Cale Henituse looked like a cold person, he had a side that was more emotional than anyone else.

'He is either extremely intelligent or extremely stupid, it is one or the other.'

Clopeh had that thought more and more every time he saw Cale.

He was looking at Cale's back right now. He knew that the person charging toward the most dangerous spot right now would fight even harder for his comrades. Look at it right now. His comrades looked touched as they looked at Cale. Not only did he raise their morale, he also brought them together.

If he was acting this way while hoping that this would happen, then Cale Henituse is an extremely intelligent and cold person.

'On the other hand, if it isn't that and he's just acting as his heart tells him to act...'

Then he was stupid. He would be charging in without thinking about his own life. However, regardless of which of the two it was...

"...We are looking at a legend."