Chapter 465 - Did you have to take everything? (1)

Team leader Lee Soo Hyuk.
Cale started to think about him.

The company that Kim Rok Soo had worked for would have been worth nothing without team leader Lee Soo Hyuk.
That was how influential team leader Lee Soo Hyuk was as one of the legends and heroes of the Korean ability users' world.

'Me?'

One of the other employees had once asked team leader Lee Soo Hyuk what kind of person he was before the world flipped over.
He had been curious to know what kind of this person with so many achievements had been.

'Mm, I was average.'
'What was your job?'
'Me? I was a slacker with no job.'
'Oh, really?'
'Wow, look at this little punk, Kim Rok Soo. He chimes in because we are talking about being a slacker!'

Kim Rok Soo who did not usually participate in these get-togethers and had come for the first time in a long while was interested about hearing that the team leader had been a slacker.
The team leader who was laughing as he looked at Kim Rok Soo shrugged his shoulders at the employee who was asking if he really was a slacker.

'Yes. I really was a slacker. A slacker with many dreams.'
'Boo, too boring.'

The employee lost interest in team leader Lee Soo Hyuk's response and moved away. The table soon became loud and there was only one person who paid any attention to the team leader who was drinking on his own.

'What are you looking at?'
'Team leader.'
'What is it? Our rude youngest punk who speaks to me so informally.'
'...I am not the youngest.'
'Once the youngest is always the youngest. Anyway, what's up?'
'What was your dream?'

Team leader Lee Soo Hyuk picked up a shot of soju instead of responding to Kim Rok Soo's question. He then stared into the soju inside the transparent shot glass as he started to speak.

'To become an actor.'
'...Team leader, you wanted to be an actor?'
'Is it hard to believe? I'll be honest with you. My dream was to be an actor for an action movie. Doesn't that sound cool?'
'Action movie actors are cool, but you aren't cool at all, team leader.'
'Ha! What an honest little punk.'

Lee Soo Hyuk chuckled before gulping down the shot of soju. Kim Rok Soo had a thought at that time.

It suits him well.

He was thinking that team leader Lee Soo Hyuk would have been quite successful as an action movie actor. He had a muscular body and his face was perfect for the main character of a thriller or an action movie with a mysterious past.
Of course, Kim Rok Soo didn't say such praise out loud.

'Well, the subordinate of the evil villain would have been a perfect role for you.'
'Aigoo, is that so?'

Lee Soo Hyuk stared at Kim Rok Soo who was spewing such nonsense next to him instead of getting along with the other team members before continuing to speak.

'You see, here's the thing with actors. They need to be able to store everything. Sometimes they have to be the judge, sometimes a murderer, and sometimes even the only main character. They have to be able to store the character's story and their life inside them each time. That's the only way to become that person.'

He started to laugh before looking embarrassed as he continued to speak.

'It's something I realized while being a slacker! It's all just nonsense, pure nonsense. It's just shit coming from a bastard who never even made it as an extra, hehehe.'

Kim Rok Soo had asked while looking at the laughing team leader.

'Team leader, isn't that your ability?'