Chapter 451 - Right Arm (1)

The Dark Elves all headed for the Land of Death.

"Huh?"

The watching residents' eyes opened wide. It was because the people who were telling them to come here were leaving and going elsewhere.
It was even more shocking because Gashan and Cale were at the center of that group.

"...They're running away without these people? Cale Henituse is leaving people behind?"

The White Star's eyes slightly frowned as he watched.
Even with this young Dragon's shield, it was obvious that the forces protecting the residents and knights would decrease if Cale escaped. The residents started to become scared as they felt the same way.

"W, who is going to protect us?"
"Why is he throwing us aside?"

It was at that moment.
One of the Dark Elves who had followed Gashan who had Cale on his back hesitated as he looked at the plaza and started to speak.

"Is it okay to leave them there like this? We haven't captured the black mages in the Lord's Castle or taken care of the rest of the enemies."

Another person approached them and responded once he asked the question.

"We did everything we could."
"Tasha-nim."

Dark Elf Tasha looked at the plaza and the Lord's Castle with a cold gaze before speaking to the Dark Elf warrior.

"How much must we do for them?"

The Dark Elf warrior was at a loss for words. He also felt that Tasha was very cold. It was different seeing someone who took the lead in everything for the Underground City and the Roan Kingdom act like this.
Tasha continued to speak to that warrior.

"There's no need for us to take care of things the Caro Kingdom's citizens can do on their own."
"Excuse me?"

What did she mean by things the Caro Kingdom's citizens could do on their own?
Tasha was about to respond to that question. However, Cale responded first.

"No matter how strong the White Star is, he cannot win against numbers and justification."
"What do you mean by that-"
"It means that there's no need for us to do everything. We can leave it for someone who would do a better job. The Caro Kingdom is not such a weak place."

The Dark Elf warrior flinched after hearing noises that then started to come from multiple directions.

Booooom- Boom- Booooom!

The drum noises were coming from all directions except the South.

They were all headed for the Dubori territory.
The nearby territories' Knights Brigade, the Royal Knights Brigade, and soldiers were surrounding the territory like a tsunami and marching forward.

Cale listened to the beating of the drums and recalled how crown prince Valentino had nodded his head when they made eye contact before Cale had run away.

'Crown prince Valentino ignored the issues in the Dubori territory.'

He had ignored the issue of the residents running away because of the extreme taxes because he was worried about his position being shaken. However, he personally showed up when the territory was in danger.
It was very humane, and he at least had the minimum level of a sense of responsibility.

"Huh? Huh?"

The residents curled up after hearing the drums and could not hide their anxiety once the silver shield disappeared.
The Knight Captain raised his voice at that moment.

"Everybody calm down!"

Paaaat. Paat!

Bright lights started to appear around the plaza at that moment. The Knight Captain's voice cut through the plaza as people became even more shocked because of those knights.