Chapter 596 - Look at the back of the person standing in the front (1)

< The names of places and businesses showing up in this novel are fictional. >

Lee Seung Won started to use his 'Recording' ability.

"It is currently 12pm on November 6th."

Time had flown by since they left the shelter yesterday.

The words coming out of Lee Seung Won's mouth were being recorded.

"We are currently stationed on the third floor of Moonlight Hotel located directly across from Gwangalli beach.

There were many hotels built on the street facing Gwangalli beach.

Lee Seung Won was currently standing inside Moonlight Hotel, one of those many hotels.

This hotel was originally over 10-stories high but only about four stories of it now remained.

Shaaaaaaaaaaa-

They could feel the ocean breeze.

"The area around Gwangalli beach is covered in a thick fog, making it difficult to see anything."

The fog made it impossible to tell where that breeze was coming from.

"Forget the Gwangan Bridge, we are unable to even see the sand on the beach."

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Lee Seung Won's heart was beating wildly from nervousness.

The fog had suddenly pushed in from the horizon at midnight.

That fog covered a part of Gwangalli and the entire Busan area according to their reports.

It was as if it was announcing the arrival of the enemy king.

That was why Lee Seung Won was anxious as he stood here without being able to see much.

He felt his lips drying out as he started to speak again.

"We are currently waiting for the first unranked monster, the Electric Eel."

He was scared.

His ability would not let him defeat a Grade 3 monster let alone a Grade 1 monster.

But he was in the vanguard in the fight against this unranked monster.

'...It'll be fine.'

Lee Seung Won consoled himself.

In this hotel room with the windows all broken... There was someone leaning on a pillar by the window sill with his arms crossed.

"Are you done recording?"
"Yeah, I'm done, hyung."

Kim Rok Soo was here with him.

Lee Seung Won's finger started to move.

Click.

Lee Seung Won's first recording ended with that quiet click.

"My heart is beating so quickly."

Lee Seung Won's gaze started to move.

Kim Kang Hoon, the Changwon Seongsan-gu shelter's leader and current Gyeongnam representative, was sitting on an old couch he found from who knows where.

Cale, Lee Seung Won, and Kim Kang Hoon.

Only these three people were here right now.

They were the only ones in all of Gwangalli.

'...I didn't really think that only the three of us would come here.'

Kim Kang Hoon was getting a bad feeling as time passed on.