Chapter 524 - I'm just a regular human being! (1)

Pat, pat.

Cale patted Choi Han's shoulder before getting off his back.
He then looked around.

'This is driving me nuts.'

Cale barely managed to stop himself from frowning.
It was unexpected that the Tiger tribe and Lock were on the battlefield.
However, he thought that it was quite a smart decision to get them here. At least on the power side, that is.

'They all look terrible.'

However, none of them looked good.
The Tiger tribe looked as if they were burned by something while the Royal Knights Brigade looked like a mess.

That wasn't it...

"Young master-nim!"

Lock who was smiling brightly and innocently toward him looked as if he had injuries covering every inch of his body.
How did he get so injured while using a shield that was even taller than him?

"...You put a child in such a condition?"

Choi Han peeked toward Lock after hearing Cale's mumbling.
He was not even twenty years old, but Lock was the tallest of them here.
Based on his physique alone, he would be the leader.

In the end, Cale could not help but have a wrinkle on his face.
That single wrinkle soon became many. He was frowning quite furiously.

"Damn it. Why did the supposed future king get beaten up the most?"

Alberu Crossman.
It was because he saw Alberu's current state.

His skin and face were covered by his helmet and armor, but it made his current condition even more visible rather than hiding it.
His hands and feet were shaking, probably because he had pushed himself too hard, while the small amount of skin that should have been visible because the helmet was slightly lifted was not visible because it was covered in blood.

How could he not get angry in such a situation?

"Haaaaa."

Cale brushed his face with hands.
He couldn't see the crown prince's face under the helmet, but he was certain that Alberu was currently in his quarter Dark Elf appearance.

Why else would this man be covering his face?
He was someone who always showed off his handsome face.

"Why the hell did you get beaten to a pulp like this? You shouldn't have come out here if you thought you could get beaten up this bad."

Cale had mumbled out of frustration, but he had realized that Alberu made the decision after realizing that he was the only one who could step forward.
That was why he was frustrated and acting this way.

He looked toward Alberu whose shoulders were moving up and down as if he was breathing heavily before starting to speak to the White Star standing behind Alberu.

"Take your damn hands off. Can't you hear me?"

Cale observed the White Star's eyes through the cracked mask. The White Star stared at Cale before starting to speak.

"How did you return so quickly?"
"Is that any of your damn business?"

The White Star slightly shook his head at Cale's brusque response and did not say anything else.
Cale's eyes furrowed as he watched.

'This is weird. Why is this bastard still so calm? Usually, this is when he would say something like, 'you dare!' and get annoyed.'

In fact, forget being annoyed, he would be extremely angry and ask how Cale managed to escape from the northern mountain on the Eastern continent.