Chapter 454 - Right Arm (4)

Nobody dared to open their mouths.
The early morning sky appeared once the black clouds that had created the thunderbolts had dispersed. Everybody could clearly see each other again.

"Cough!"

Cale coughed up blood once more and Choi Han supported him as he asked with concern.

"Are you okay?"

However, Choi Han heard something else instead of a response to his question.

"How disappointing. I could have hit properly if I had a little, just a little more power."

Cale's gaze was focused on the White Star who was breathing heavily with a pale expression. Choi Han could feel that Cale was significantly disappointed that they could not take care of the White Star.
He then recalled what Raon told him earlier.

'Choi Han! The human said that he was going to destroy the White Star! He said that the goal is to make him croak, but if that's not possible, he's going to significantly injure him!'

The goal was to kill him or leave a serious injury, but they ended up only being able to cut off his left arm.

Choi Han looked down at his hands.
The tips of his hands that were supporting Cale were shaking.

'We couldn't kill the White Star even with all these people.'

He started to frown. Two Dragons, a sword master, a necromancer, and Cale. This strong collection of people continued to attack, but only managed to cut off one arm.
Just how much did they need to do to defeat the White Star?

It was at that moment.

"Heh."

He noticed Cale was laughing. Cale was still staring at the White Star but quietly mumbling in between breaths.

"We just need to do a little more."
"Ah."

Choi Han gasped.

He had not been able to even approach the White Star when they first met him in the past. He couldn't even launch a proper attack before he was slammed into the Mogoru Palace's roof.
However, he was now able to hold the White Star down and fight him. He had gained enough power to shock the White Star.

He had grown stronger.
It really was true that there was no end to getting stronger as he was able to get strong enough to hold the White Star back for a moment.
Raon had grown stronger to be able to hold the White Star down for a moment as well.

'Eruhaben-nim and Cale-nim used too much of their powers before this fight.'

Cale had used a lot of ancient powers prior to this fight against the White Star because of the Lord's Castle and the fires surrounding the city. It was almost as if he only had one arm when he fought against the White Star.
Eruhaben had used some of his strength to destroy the mana disturbance tools.

'There's also something for Mary to do!'

Choi Han's eyes sparkled after having that thought.
Neither Mary nor Eruhaben had used their full strengths. They had limited themselves.
Choi Han's eyes that moved toward Cale were full of anticipation because he knew the reason they didn't go all out.

The White Star started to speak at that moment.

"It's been a while. I haven't lost a body part in a long time."

He blankly stared at the spot where his left arm was missing as if it was not even painful. He had a look of disbelief on his face. He lifted his head.

"It is already morning. Cale Henituse, what do you plan on doing now? Shall we fight some more?"
"Who knows?"