Chapter 588 - You've grown a lot (6)

"I, is it okay to do this?"

Doctor Kang didn't know what to do while looking at Lee Soo Hyuk who was not smiling.

He had no choice.

'It was to the point that even Kim Woo was at a loss for words.'

Kim Woo was nothing without his bluffing.

He would argue with Lee Soo Hyuk over the smallest of issues and would become extremely angry if anything seemed to decrease his power or influence.

Such a bastard had not said anything since coming back from supporting the rescue team. No, he could not say anything.

Of course, he did say one or two things.

Kim Woo had faced Heo Sook Ja, Doctor Kang, and Ma Seung Jin as soon as he returned to the central shelter.

Heo Sook Ja and the others had asked Kim Woo about Kim Rok Soo's group, but Kim Rok Soo had just walked past them with a frown.

He had then mumbled.

'...Where the hell did these monster-like bastards come from?'

The rest of the rescue team and the reinforcements had returned as Doctor Kang was about to think about the meaning behind those words. They were able to hear about everything from the rescue team.

Doctor Kang had a thought on his mind after hearing everything.

'If that unranked monster truly does attack Seomyeon, we must have these people with us!'

Doctor Kang then tried to hear more details about Kim Rok Soo's group from Lee Soo Hyuk.

But Lee Soo Hyuk just said that he had to chat with a pair of siblings in Kim Rok Soo's group before disappearing. He had come to the training ground after hearing that he was here, but-

'I found him fighting with them.'

Doctor Kang was thinking that it would be bad if their relationship got soured after fighting like this since they needed Kim Rok Soo's group.

That was why he had urgently brought Kim Rok Soo and Choi Han over.

'Why are they so calm?!'

The two of them were so calm that they looked almost asleep.

"Wait, if there's an issue, you should talk it out-"

Doctor Kang cautiously looked around at the people inside the training ground and started to speak, but...

"Hey! He said to close the door!"

Park Jin Tae looked toward Choi Han with a frown and shouted.

Doctor Kang subconsciously started to speak after hearing that.

"T, that guy is saying that even as he's being beaten up-"

He sounded full of disbelief.

"Hey, Han."

Lee Soo Hyuk quietly called out to Choi Han again and Choi Han quietly observed Park Jin Tae for a moment before closing the door.

Choi Han felt someone walking behind him at that moment.

He turned around to see Cale standing there.

"Rok Soo hyung?"

Cale looked toward Lee Soo Hyuk and started to speak.

"I'm leaving."

Choi Han's eyes opened wide.

Park Jin Tae shouted from behind them at that moment.