Chapter 441 - You Tried to Trick Me? (3)

– Are you saying that you can see fire above the desert right now?

Choi Han responded instead of Cale to Tasha who asked after somewhat realizing what was going on.

"Yes. We see a fire that is covering the desert. Any time now-"

Choi Han stopped for a moment before continuing.

"This large fire looks like it would pass the desert, the Dubori territory, and even cover Young-en city any time now."
"...Something is weird."

Choi Han looked toward Cale. Cale handed the video communication device to Choi Han before giving Raon an order.

"Flight magic please. I need to see what is going on outside."

Cale quickly moved toward the window at the end of the hallway.

Click.

The window was opened wide and Cale immediately jumped out the window.
Choi Han followed behind him.

Ooooooong-

Choi Han and Cale's bodies did not fall to the ground. They floated up instead.

– I really am great and mighty!

The two people who were floating up with Raon's flight magic could properly see the entire Young-en city now.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing- Wiiiiiiiiiiiiing-

The alarm ringing through the city pierced Cale's ears.

"What a mess."

The entire city was in chaos as Choi Han mentioned. People were busy running around with chaos in their eyes.

"What the hell is going on?!"
"Is it an earthquake?"

Boooom!

The ground shook once more.

"Ahhh! All my fruits spilled!"
"Grab the display stand!"

The merchants were busy holding onto their goods while the people who were running stopped and curled their bodies forward as they looked around.

"The desert! There's a large fire covering the Land of Death! Is that fire the reason for the ground shaking?"
"Is that fire going to reach our city too?"

Cale quickly took a robe out and covered himself from head to toe before heading down. He landed in a spot with fewer people as he looked around. The golden top's whip was in his hand.

Boom.

Once the ground shook again...

"Go look into it."
'Okay! Just wait, I'll be back soon!'
'...Rumbling, chaos, destruction. Will find out. And you must go meet with World Tree-nim. Baby Fire Elemental also waiting for you.'

Two Wind Elementals left Cale's side.

"Cale-nim!"

Cale, who turned his gaze after hearing Choi Han's voice, saw Choi Han with his hand on the ground and eyes closed. He soon opened his eyes and looked toward Cale.

"The rumbling is coming from the west."

The west. That was where the Land of Death desert was located.

– ...Young master-nim, it really is fine here.

They could see the image Tasha was showing them through the video communication device in Choi Han's hand at that moment.

It was the sight of a calm desert. The sand was red because it was day time, but forget a fire, there was nothing out of the ordinary.

"It's not the desert."