Chapter 519 - Late (4)

He didn't know the enemies had so many soldiers.

"My apologies, your highness!"

The Lord of the Stan territory. Taylor Stan was bowing toward Alberu Crossman.

"Why would it be your fault?"

Taylor started to frown after hearing Alberu's calm voice.
But Alberu was actually thankful to Taylor.

"I heard that you already had the first battle. Thank you for safely getting past it."

There was a short first battle prior to Alberu getting here.
Lord Taylor Stan had defended against the enemies through the battle.

"The White Star does not seem to have any intentions of fighting as he attacked for a bit before withdrawing."

Taylor recalled the first battle.
The White Star's forces had scoped them out as if they were making sure the food was seasoned properly.

"They then started to bring over more troops! Because of that, because of that-"

Taylor could not continue speaking.
Alberu started to speak instead.

"That must be why there are so many enemies here."

Taylor clenched his eyes shut.
However, Alberu was looking forward, past the walls.
He could see the enemies that the White Star had brought over.

He started to list the enemies by group.

"...The Bear tribe, are those Arm members over there? Swordsmen and mages. There are quite a lot of them."

Boom. Boom. Boom.

The ground shook every time the Bears in their berserk transformations moved.
They each had a weapon in their hands as they slowly marched toward the walls.

They did not rush.
There were many strong individuals behind them.

'Are those the strong individuals who were supposedly in the second secret base?'

Alberu recalled the information Cale told him about Arm's second secret base.

"...Your highness."

He heard one of his vassals speak in a low voice.
Alberu sighed as he knew what the person was trying to say.

"Yes. The Bears and those bastards are not the biggest problems right now."

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Those bastards who were shaking the ground and slowly approaching as if they were sieging the central city in the Stan territory were not the problem.

"There are many unknown individuals in the rear."

There were a large number of people stationed behind the approaching enemies as well.

'The black mages I can tell.'

Alberu started to speak.

"Marquis Stan. Have you figured out who those people in the rear are?"

They didn't know the identities of the people in the rear.
Those people who were all wearing different colored robes did not all seem to be black mages.

This was especially the case for the people who seemed to be wearing grey robes that reminded him of priest robes who were giving off odd auras. That made him feel as if they should not approach them without a plan.

"I'm sorry, your highness. They must have used teleportation magic, as the enemy numbers suddenly exploded and we weren't unable to figure out who they are!"
"That makes sense. I understand."