Kidnapped

Kidnapped

Thomas and I were walking home from school today. I laughed at Thomas when he tripped over the curb. Believe it or not, but he’s a klutz.

“Stop laughing!” Thomas said, but I couldn’t help myself. Then out of nowhere I felt the coldness of steel put to my head. I cringed as I realized that the barrel of a gun was put to my temple. I glanced over at Thomas, without moving my head and saw he was in the same situation. Two men in ski masked held the guns and grabbed us by our shirts.

“Don’t try anything or we’ll shoot,” the one holding me said. I feel on the urge of tears. The men push us into a white van, around the corner. The man practically throws me into the back of the van. I fall the floor and hit my head on something hard. I feel my eyes become heavy. I feel myself losing consciousness. Then my head fell to the floor, but it wasn’t hard. It felt soft, cushiony. I felt fingers running through my hair.

“Hold on,” I hear Thomas whisper, then everything goes black.

My eyes flutter open and I see Thomas is holding me on his lap. His eyes are locked with mine. A smile creeps onto Thomas’ depressed face.

“What happened?” I stutter. Thomas just stares at me.

“We were kidnapped, then you hit your head in the van and passed out for about four hours,” Thomas explains.

“Four hours!” I exclaim, sitting up. Thomas nods, slowly. I feel tears filling my eyes. “Where are we?” I ask Thomas. He just shrugs.

“A house, that’s all I know,” Thomas tells me. I lean my head into Thomas chest and cry. What happens now?

“We need to get out of here!” I say under my breath, but with ergency.

“Yeah, I know,” is all Thomas says.

“How are…” I begin, but am cut off.

“Finally you’re awake!” one of the men says, angrily. The two men stammer in the room, Thomas and I are in. I notice that one of the men is drastically taller than the other. The taller one has dark brown hair and the shorter one has red hair. At that moment I realize my hands are tied together and so are my feet.

“Why did you do this to us?!” I shout. It probably wasn’t a good idea, but it was an idea.

“Well, well, well, looks like we’ve got a feisty one here,” the taller man says, then chuckles.

“Just tell us,” I say. I feel the urge to cross my arms over my chest, but I can’t.

“Well, we did our research and your parents are some of the richest people in London. So, here you are. And when your parents ask for you back we will demand money. It’s a perfect plan, really,” the shorter man explains. I scowl at his cockiness.

“You guys are idiots,” I say. Thomas nudges me in the ribs and I glare at him. I turn back to the men and realize they have gotten closer to Thomas and I. They look angered. The redhead walks up to me and hits me, in the face, with the butt of his gun. I fall back, onto Thomas’ lap. Thomas leans his head down to mine, trying to protect me from another blow.

“So, now you know who’s boss,” redhead said then they both left the room. I turn my head, into Thomas chest and cry. A little from the pain, but mostly from being scared.

“(Y/N), don’t cry. It’ll be okay,” Thomas said, trying to comfort me. I held back my sobs and looked up at him. I could feel the blood draining from my nose. I couldn’t do anything about it, so I tried my best to ignore it.

“Thomas we have to get out of here, now,” I say, then I glance around the room, looking for a way out. I see a window and use my shoulder to gesture towards it. Thomas turns his head in that direction, seeing what I see. Then Thomas’ head whips back towards me and I nod. We help each other get up, not able to use our hands. Thomas leads the way over to the window and pushes it up with his elbow. Then a flash catches my eye. I glance over to the table in the room and notice a pair of scissors, broken in half. I rush over to it and turn to grab it.

“Thomas!” I exclaim. He notices the blade in my hand and takes it from me. Then he slices through my ropes, then i do the same to his.

“Alright, you go first. I’ll be right behind you,” Thomas tells me, as he helps me out of the window. My waist barely fits. Then Thomas squeezes through. I close the window behind us and then Thomas grabs my hand. We sneak around to their garage. I look into the van and see the keys are in the ignition.

“Thomas! Look!” I say. Thomas notices the keys and then he gestures for me to get in. I follow his instructions.

“Hold on!” Thomas tells me. I hold onto my seat as Thomas starts up the van. He backs it out as fast as can, crashing through the closed garage door. I see the two guys run out their house as we speed down the street. I smile at the defeat in their faces. I let out a sigh of relief. I feel Thomas slow the van a bit, then I feel his hand touch mine. Our hands meet on the console in the middle of the car. I glance over at him and he has a smile on his face.

We stop the van after about an hour of driving, at a rest stop. Thomas jumps out of the van and comes around to my side. He opens my door, then steps closer to me, examining my bruise.

“Let me see,” Thomas said, lifting my chin, for a better view. He wipes away the dried blood with a wet paper towel from the rest stop. I cringe when he hits the bruise on my face.

“Sorry,” Thomas says. Then he begins to lean closer. He gently kisses the spot where my bruise is. “Did that hurt?” Thomas asks. I shake my head, then lean in to kiss his lips.

(A/N): This was a request, so I hope everyone likes it! And thanks for all the comments, votes, and especially reads. I just reached 28.5 thousand!!!! OMG! Holy shuck! I’m literally dying!

Thanks a bunch!