Nanny McPhee To Scorch Trials

Thomas Pov

I watch her walk into the auditions for The Scorch Trials. She has changed so much. Her short blond hair has grown out to the middle of her back. And now her brown eyes pop even more from the makeup she is wearing. Her bright pink lips curl into a smile as she sees me staring.

“Thomas!” (Y/N) yells, running over to me with open arms. She practically leaps into my arms and I almost lose my balance. I wrap my arms around her waist and her arms fly up around my neck.

“Hey (Y/N)!” I say, chuckling a bit. I take a deep breath, breathing in her scent. (Y/N) smells like a rose covered beach. I could literally hold her forever.

“Thomas?” I hear her say. I shake my head, coming out of my trance. I let go of (Y/N) then start to rub the back of my neck.

“Sorry,” I mumble. She just giggles.

“So, what part are you trying out for?” I ask, trying to change the subject.

“Umm… Brenda, Sonya, and any other extras,” (Y/N) tells me.

“Oh… Cool,” I say, smiling like an idiot as I examine her features and how they have changed since the last time I saw her.

“(Y/F/N) it’s time for your audition!” (Y/N) and I both turn our heads in the direction of the voice calling her name. Then (Y/N) turns back to me.

“I better go. I’ll see ya around. Maybe we could hang out sometime,” (Y/N) says then smiles before walking off into another room.

I can’t get her out of my head. (Y/N). I decide to wait for her to get done with her audition.

When she finally comes out the room, I stand and get ready to go up and talk to her. Her eyes meet mine. Wait, no. Her eyes are staring past me. I turn to see a tall guy with a little darker hair than my own and scruff. (Y/N) runs over to him and hugs him tight. My heart practically drops to my feet. I suddenly feel embarrassed for staying and waiting for her, so I scurry off, hiding behind a wall.

I sit in a stall and put my head in my hands.

“Why did I think she would like me? Of course she wouldn’t like some loser like me,” I mumble into my hands.

“Thomas?” I hear a familiar voice say. I slowly lift my head and see (Y/N) standing in front of me. Her eyes filled with worry.

“Umm… Oh… Hey (Y/N),” I say, forcing a smile. (Y/N) sits down, criss cross applesauce, next to me.

“Thomas are you okay?” she asks me. I feel (Y/N)’s hand touch mine. I look down at my lap, nervously.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I lie, not making eye contact with her.

“Thomas, please, tell me the truth,” her sweet voice asks. That voice can make me do anything, so I feel myself wanting to tell her how much I like her.

“Okay…” I look up, into her eyes and then take a deep breath. “When I saw you hugging that guy I got really jealous. I couldn’t help, but want to be him, just so I could hold you again. (Y/N), ever since I saw you for the first time 10 years ago, I’ve had such a huge crush on you. Now that I’ve seen you again, I think I might even love you, but now that you have a boyfr-” I admit, but (Y/N) cuts me off.

“Wait! You thought that was my boyfriend?!” (Y/N) says, almost laughing.

“Why? Is he not your boyfriend?” I ask.

“No! He’s my brother!” (Y/N) says, laughing.

“Oh…” is all I can say. Did she even hear the what I said.

“And about the other stuff…” (Y/N) begins, but then she leans in and kisses me. Her arms rest on my shoulders and pulls me closer to her body. When (Y/N) pulls away I see a huge smile on her face. “I like you too,” she finishes, laying her head on my chest.