She Cheated On Him Part 2

Thomas lifts his head out of his hand, violently. He shocks me and I jump a bit.

“Bloody hell!” Thomas yells jumping to his feet. He paces in front of me, mumbling a lot of horrible words.

“Thomas?” I say. He looks at me, with anger.

“Why’d you tell me?!” Thomas shouts.

“I wanted you to find out from someone who actually cares for you,” I tell Thomas. Steam blows out of his ears and he turns towards the hallway wall. Thomas squares up and punches it as hard as he can. I see blood trickle from his hand. There was also a smallish hole where Thomas’ fist met it.

“Thomas?!” I say. That’s all I can say. Thomas drops to his knees.

“I’m such an idiot!” he whisper screams. I kneel in front of Thomas and grab his shoulders. Then I shake them a bit.

“You are not an idiot. You are amazing. You are way too good for her Thomas. She doesn’t deserve you!” I tell Thomas. I can see tears forming in his eyes. “Thomas, don’t beat yourself up about this. It’s not your fault. Heather is a player. She just wants to get around to every guys he can. She manipulated you. You deserve so much better,” I tell Thomas, making him look me in the eyes.

“(Y/N)...” Thomas trails off. “Thank you,” Thomas tells me, pulling me into a hug. Then I hear the door open behind me. I turn to see Heather. Her arms are crossed over her stomach and her expression looks mad.

“Babe, are you coming?” Heather asked. I feel a shiver run down my spine at the thought of her. I stand up and glare at her. Thomas stays on the floor as I step even closer to her. Then I ball up my fist and punch her square in the jaw. Heather stumbles back, falling to the floor in the entrance of the flat.

“That’s for cheating on my best friend! He’s way too good for you anyway!” I yell, shaking my hand, in pain. Then I turn around, grabbing Thomas’ hands, pulling him to his feet. I lead Thomas out of the building. I glance over at him. He has a shocked look on his face. His eyes wide and jaw dropped.

“Why’d you do that?” Thomas asked as I lead him to my car.

“Do what?” I ask.

“Punch her? Say those things?” Thomas asks back.

“Because I care about you. And you looked too hurt to do it yourself,” I explain. Thomas looks at me weird. The way he looks at Heather or at least used to.

Then out of nowhere Thomas leaned in. His lips melted into mine. Our lips moved in sync. I threw my arms around Thomas neck, pulling him closer to my body. I felt Thomas hand slide up my arm, ending up at my neck. Then Thomas pulls away from my lips, but connects his lips with my neck. I hear myself let out a quiet moan.

“Thomas...” I say, very breathy like. He reconnects our lips before I can finish my sentence. Thomas bites my bottom lip and tugs on it a little. Then Thomas pulls away.

“Thank you,” he says, breathing heavy and gasping a little for air.

“For what?” I ask, laying my head on his shoulder.

“For everything,” Thomas tells me and we continue walking to my car. My head laying on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around my waist, holding me close.