She Cheated On Him

She Cheated On Him

I watched her. I watched as Thomas’ girlfriend, Heather, made out with another man. Her hands were all over this other guy. And the worst part was his hands were even more all over her. This is gonna break Thomas’ heart and I know I’m gonna have to tell him. I leave the bar, where I saw Heather with the other guy, and head to Thomas’ flat.

I knock on Thomas’ door. I hear footsteps getting louder and louder. I feel horrible about telling Thomas, but he has to know. Wait. Should I tell him? No! I have to. The door opens slowly and I see Thomas leaning on the doorframe. He had a huge smile on his face when he say me.

“Hey (Y/N)!” Thomas says.

“Hey Tom,” I say. Thomas’ eyes light up with concern and fear at his nickname.

“What’s up? You only call me Tom when something is wrong,” Thomas says. This is true. I don’t know why, I just do.

“Umm… I gotta tell you something. Can we go inside?” I ask Thomas. Thomas nods and gestures for me to come inside.

“Yeah, come in,” Thomas tells me. I walk in, past him and take a seat on his couch. Thomas makes some tea, then comes and sits next to me. Thomas hands me a cup of tea and I accept it. I take a sip, then sigh.

“(Y/N), what’s going on?” Thomas asked, giving me another concerned look.

“Okay, well, I umm… Saw something,” I stutter.

“Bloody hell, (Y/N), spit it out!” Thomas almost yells. I jump a bit, looking at him with wide eyes. “Sorry, but you’re making me nervous,” Thomas admits.

“I saw…” I begin, but am interrupted by the door flying open and slamming into the wall behind it.

“Bloody hell,” Thomas whispers under his breath.

“Babe! I’m home!” Heather yells from the entrance of the flat. I cringe at her voice. Oh no! She can’t be here. I need to tell Thomas. “Where are you baby?” Heather shouts from the hallway. I groan internally at the fakeness in her voice.

“Living room!” Thomas yells back. I hear high heels clomping down the hall, getting louder as she gets closer. Heather walks into the room with a red tube top and mini jean skirt on. She kicks off her matching red wedges and climbs onto Thomas’ lap. Heather slings her arms around his neck and starts to bite his upper lip. I look away and try not to hear the moans that escape their mouths.

“Hun, (Y/N)’s here,” I hear Thomas whisper as she sucks on his neck. I roll my eyes at how much of a player she is. Kissing around like she owns the world. I despise this girl, I never really liked her.

Heather turns to me and gives me a ‘why haven’t you left yet?’ kind of look. Then she gets off Thomas’ lap and walks slyly over to the room her and Thomas share.

“I’ll be waiting,” Heather tells Thomas, winking. I choke down my puke that threatens to pour out of me. Thomas gives me a look, that I’ve seen from him before.

“I’m so sorry ‘bout that, (Y/N),” Thomas says.

“It’s fine. I’m used to it, but I really need to talk to you,” I tell Thomas.

“Yeah, of course, go ahead,” Thomas says, leaning in for emphasis.

“Can we umm…” I say, pointing towards the hall. Thomas nods and we walk out of the flat. I close the door behind Thomas and I. Thomas slides down the wall and sits on the floor, in the hall. I do the same right next to him. He looks at me with wonder and confusion.

“(Y/N), what’s going on?” Thomas asks.

“I saw Heather…” I began. “she was kissing another man,” I tell Thomas. I see his face drop into his hands. I lay my arm around his shoulders and pull him closer to me.

(A/N): There will be a part 2. Yeah! Thanks so much for all the support! PS I just reached 18 thousand reads which is completely amazing and I got 1 thousand votes which is even better!

Thanks a bunch!