Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare

I did it! I got the role of Brenda! I practically jumped for joy when I got the call.

I was on the set of The Scorch Trials. I met the cast about a week ago and we are already best friends.

We had just finished filming for the day and were about to head back to our hotel when Dylan spoke up.

“Maybe we should stay here and play a game!” he said excitedly. Everyone agreed. So Dylan, Kaya, Ki, Jacob, Dexter, Alex, Thomas and I all stayed on set to play some game that Dylan had in mind.

“What game are we playing?” Kaya asked. Kaya and I were the main girls in the movie, so we had an instant bond.

“Yeah, what kind of game do you have in mind, Dylan?” I asked. Dylan started smirking slightly, like he was thinking of something evil.

“We are going to play truth or dare,” Dylan announced. Everyone groaned, except Dylan of course.

“What? What’s wrong with truth or dare?” Dylan asks.

“The whole concept of making a fool of yourself,” Thomas said with an annoyed look on his face. Dylan just ignored that comment.

“Alright I’ll go first. Kaya, truth or dare?” Dylan asked. Kaya faced turned red. I was the only one who knew why, she has a crush on Dylan. I could tell she was nervous about someone asking her who she liked during the game.

“Umm… Truth,” Kaya says nervously. Dylan and Ki both ‘boo’ her for choosing truth, they think truth is boring. Kaya just rolls her eyes.

“Kaya, out of everyone in the room, who would you date,” Dylan asks. I could see Kaya’s face go red again as she scanned the room. Then her eyes landed on me and she smiled, she found a loop hole.

“I’d choose (Y/N),” she says giggling a bit. I do too. Some of the guys groan.

“That’s not what I meant,” Dylan growls.

“Fine, I don’t know, you I guess,” Kaya confesses. A flirty smirk appears on Dylan’s face. Which causes Kaya’s to go red. I clap my hands together, breaking the awkward silence.

“Okay, Kaya you are next,” I say. Kaya again scans the room. Landing on Ki.

“Ki, truth or dare?” Kaya asks.

“Do you even have to ask? Dare!” Ki replies.

Kaya looks around for inspiration. Then she spots the cooler. She grabs Ki’s wrist and pulls him over to it.

“Put 3 handfuls of ice in your underwear!” Kaya instructs. Dylan and Dexter start laughing. Ki’s face drops. He looks into the cooler. Then he does as he’s told and puts 3 handfuls of ice in his underwear. He stood there for a second, waiting for the cold to hit and when it did, he started yelling and running in circle. Jumping up and down, trying to get the ice out. Everyone laughed hard. Once that was over Kaya and Ki sat back down by us.

“Your turn Ki,” Jacob informed him.

“Okay, Thomas! Truth or dare?” Ki said with a devilish smirk. Instantly Thomas’ face filled with worry. He still looked as cute as ever. I then realized I was staring, so I turned away, my face turning red. Luckily no one noticed, except Kaya, who knew I had a crush on him. We would talk about Thomas and I and her and Dylan double dating. You know if we ever told them how we felt.

“Dare,” Thomas said nervously. Ki’s smirk grew as he looked from Thomas to me and then back to Thomas. Oh no.

“I dare you to kiss (Y/N),” Ki said. Thomas’ eyes went wide. He glared at Ki for a while, then Ki continued “You have to kiss her for a whole minute, with tongue,”

My jaw dropped. I glanced over at Thomas. His facial expression went from a slight anger towards Ki to complete nervousness towards me. He looked back at me from across the circle we were sitting in. He looked at me like he was asking me if it was okay. So I just nod slightly, hopefully I didn’t look as excited as I felt. Thomas crawled over towards me.

“Hey,” Thomas said nervously.

“Hey,” is all I say back.

“Umm… Are you okay with this?” he asks politely, like the gentleman he is.

“Yeah, sure,” I say, trying to hide my over excitement in my voice. Thomas nods and starts to lean in. I close my eyes, waiting for his lips to touch mine.

(A/N):

There will be a Part 2. So stay tuned. And please vote, comment and also feel free to request! Thanks a bunch!