Are You Jealous?

Are You Jealous?

I have been dating Thomas Brodie Sangster for about a year and a half now. And yes, it’s the Thomas Brodie Sangster. I love him so much, except I hate when he’s filming in America.

Thomas has been in America filming the Maze Runner for about a month now. I miss him so much, so I decided to go and visit him.

I get to Louisiana, late that night. I drive to the hotel Thomas told me he was staying at. Then I take the elevator to the 5th floor, which is Thomas’ floor. I walk over to Thomas’ room number. I notice the door is ajar. I knock slightly and then walk in, with my bag slung over my shoulder.

To my surprise I see Thomas and a beautiful, dark haired girl sitting on the edge of his bed laughing as they watch movie. They sit a little too close, for my liking. Thomas must not notice me, so I clear my throat in sort of an obnoxious way. Both their heads whip in my direction. Thomas practically leaps off the bed when he sees me. He scurries over to me and wraps me in his long, muscular arms. I hug Thomas back as I glare at the girl still sitting on Thomas bed. Then I see her stand and slide past us, still hugging in the hall.  Thomas pulls away as he sees her leave.

“Hey, Kaya, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Thomas says politely.

“Yeah,” the girl, Kaya, says awkwardly, practically running out of the room.

Then Thomas takes my bag from me and brings it over to the dresser, setting the bag next to it. Then he lays me onto the bed. He kisses my neck as he climbs on top of me. I resist it by moving my body out from underneath him. A hurt look comes across his face. I sit up and so does he. I just stare at the floor.

“What’s wrong?” Thomas asks. I don’t know what’s wrong. I love when Thomas kisses my neck and he know that. But for some reason I have this weird feeling in my gut and it’s really unsettling. I just shrug. Then he tilts my head up, so he can look into my eyes.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” he asks again. I don;t know what to tell him, so I tell him what I do understand about my feeling.

“I don’t know. I just felt this weird feeling when I saw you and that girl together,” you confess. A small smirk comes across Thomas’ hurt face.

“What?” I ask. A little upset that he thinks this is funny.

“(Y/N), are you jealous of Kaya?” Thomas asks, now a huge smile on his face. I cross my arms, putting a pouty face on.

“Stop smiling,” I say, realizing that I am jealous. I’ve never been jealous before and that's pretty good, since millions of girls are in love with my boyfriend. Now Thomas is laughing.

“You are, aren’t you,” Thomas says, throwing his head back, laughing. I playfully push him.

“Stop, it’s not funny,” I say. He stops laughing when he sees the expression on my face.

“Sorry, love, but why are you jealous of Kaya? Kaya and I are just friends,,” Thomas informs me.

“Well for one she’s extremely beautiful and she’s seen you more in the last month than I have,” I tell Thomas. Thomas takes my hands in his and squeezes them.

“You don’t need to be jealous of her. You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. And I will always love you,” Thomas tells me. I lay my head down on his shoulder. He pulls me close and hugs me tight. Thomas kisses my forehead.

“I love you,” he whispers in my ears. That’ when the horrific feeling in my gut disappeared.

“I love you too,” I tell Thomas.