Boy Next Door Part 2

Thomas drags me down the street for about 5 minutes. Then he stops at this trail that goes into the woods. I didn’t even know about it. How did he find this? Then Thomas starts to pull me through the forest. After a while I decide to ask again.

“Why can’t you tell me where we are going?” I ask again.

“Because it’s a surprise,” Thomas tells me, this time without even looking at me. I groan.

“Are we almost there?” I ask, sounding like a little kid.

“Almost,” Thomas tells me, chuckling. After walking for another 5ish minutes, Thomas turns to me.

“Close your eyes,” Thomas instructs. I roll my eyes, then do as I’m told. “Are they closed?” Thomas asks.

“Yup,” I tell him.

“I don’t trust you,” Thomas states. Then I feel his hands cover my closed eyes. Before I can object to this, Thomas pushes me in the direction we were heading.

Then we just stop. I raise my eyebrow, under Thomas’ hand.

“We are here!” Thomas exclaims.

“Okay. Can you remove your hand then?” I ask. Thomas chuckles then moves his hand away from my eyes. I’m kind of shocked at first. My jaw gapes open a bit.

“Wow,” I say, under my breath as my eyes skim over the beautiful pond. The moon dancing over the ripples of the water.

“I know, right,” Thomas blurts. Then out of the corner of my eye I see Thomas start to strip. Thomas slides his jacket off his shoulders. He pulls his shirt over his head then unbuckles his khaki shorts. My head whips in his direction.

“What are you doing?!” I screamed.

“Well, I’m not gonna ruin my clothes. You better do the same,” Thomas explains, smirking like a kid in a candy store. I roll my eyes, but end up smirking back when he drops his shorts and only stands in his boxers.

“Take a picture. It’ll last longer,” Thomas says, smirking. Then he jumps into the pond. Water splashes everywhere. I almost get drenched, luckily I step back. Thomas’ head surfaces and a frown comes across his face.

“Aren’t you coming?” Thomas asks me, tilting his head a bit. I shrug and unzip the back of my dress. Then I let it fall to the ground only leaving my undergarments on. Thomas’ eyes practically pop out of his head and his jaw drops. He scans my body up and down.

“Wow,” Thomas stutters.

“Take a picture. It’ll last longer,” I say, mocking Thomas. He blushes a bit, but keeps his eyes stay on my body the whole time. I step away from my dress and walk over to the edge of the pond. Then I jump in. I swim under the water, over to Thomas. I resurface and Thomas grabs my waist, pulling me close to him.

“You are so beautiful,” Thomas tells me. Then he leans down and leaves kisses down my neck.

“Thomas…” I say, quietly. “Can we… Umm… Slow down a bit?” I ask. I’ve never had a boyfriend and I’m afraid of getting my heart broken. Just like my dad did to my mom. And to me.

I look down at myself and see Thomas arms wrapped around my body. Then Thomas lifts my chin.

“(Y/N)... I’m so sorry… Are you alright,” Thomas says, quietly. I look back down at Thomas’ bare chest. His abs are popping out and I can’t help, but stare.

“Thomas, I don’t want you to break my heart,” I blurt. I fight the urge to trace his abs with my finger. Thomas lifts my head once more.

“I would never even think of breaking your heart,” Thomas tells me. Then his lips gently touch mine. Thomas pulls away then I lay my head on his shoulder as he rubs circles on my back.