Falling Asleep Part 2

Thomas’ Pov

I seriously thought Travis was going to kill me! Luckily he didn’t and instead I, accidentally, admitted to (Y/N) that I love her. Then out of nowhere she kissed me. Finally Travis left. Thank God! (Y/N) deepened the kiss and I didn’t stop her. Her arms flew to my neck and my right hand attached to her cheek whilst my left hand held her waist. (Y/N) pulled away when we heard a loud, man’s voice yell.

“What?!” the man’s voice yelled. I turn to (Y/N) as I realized who it was. Her eyes are wide as she realizes too. Her hands fly to her mouth, covering it as she speaks.

“No, no, no, no, no!” she whispered screamed into her hands.

“Where the hell is he?” the voice screamed, angrily. I knew he was talking about me. I practically jumped out of (Y/N)’s bed. Crap! I heard loud stomps coming up the stairs to (Y/N)’s room. Crap! I try to find my jeans, since I kind of took them off in (Y/N)’s room last night. Which, in retrospect, was a very horrible idea. It made the whole situation a lot worse than it was. Crap! I hear the doorknob twisting as I slip on my pants. (Y/N)’s door swings open, violently. Luckily my pants were on by this time. The man in the door glares at me like his eyes could shoot daggers into my chest.

“What the hell are you doing boy?” he asks me. I stumble back a bit as he advances towards me.

“Dad!” (Y/N) yells as her dad gets in my face. (Y/N)’s dad break our eye contact. He glares at (Y/N) instead.

“What the hell do you think you were doing with him?” he screamed at (Y/N). I saw the hurt on her face when he yelled. I saw (Y/N)’s eyes fill with tears.

“Daddy,” she whispers, quietly. Her dad walked over to her.

“Why would you do something so stupid? Do you know what that can lead to?” her dad yelled even louder. Tears fell from (Y/N)’s eyes as she looked down at her feet. Her dad seemed to just get madder and madder with every word he yelled.

“Sir!” I said. Crap did I just say that? (Y/N)’s dad whipped around to look at me. Crap, crap, crap. Yup, I’m gonna die.

“What’d you say boy?” he asked, smoking fuming from his ears.

“Don’t blame (Y/N). It was my fault,” I confess, even though it was no one’s true fault. I closed my eyes, ready for him to hit me or to yell, but after waiting with no reaction I opened my eyes. He just stared at me. He looked dumbfounded and at the same time he looked even more mad. Crap.

“Get out!” he yelled. I stood my ground. I loved (Y/N) and he wasn’t going to change that. No one was going to change that.

“No. I love her, sir and I’m not gonna leave her, ever,” I say, staying strong. I saw her dad’s expression lighten for just a second before the anger returned.

“You love her?” he asked kind of angrily. I nod. He turned back to (Y/N). I held my breath hoping she wouldn’t cry anymore. Her eye’s still were locked with the floor. “(Y/N)!” he said, to get her attention. (Y/N)’s head shot up and she locked eyes with her father. “Do you love him too?” he asked (Y/N). She nodded to. (Y/N)’s dad sighed. His face lightened as if he were giving up on the argument. Then her dad looked from me to (Y/N) then back at me.

“Daddy?” (Y/N) said, noticing his expression change. He looked back at (Y/N) and gave her a long hug, before letting go and looking into her eyes.

“(Y/N), I just want what’s best for you,” he says. Then he turns towards me. “I think he’s good,” he tells (Y/N). I smile.

“Thank you sir,” I say and stick it out for him to shake. He grabs it and shakes it hard. His grip is firm and then he looks at me one last time, with hate.

“If you hurt my little girl, I will find you,” he whispered, spit flying off his lip. Finally (Y/N)’s dad left. I turned to look at (Y/N). Her eyes were wide, but a smile creeped onto her face. She glanced over at me. I pulled her into a hug. Then kissed her cheek.

“Thanks,” she whispered in my ear.

“For what?” I ask.

“Staying,” she replies and I hold her closer to my body.

(A/N): I know I wrote the first part a long time ago, but someone asked if I could do a part 2, so I decided to. Thanks for all the votes, reads, and comments. I really appreciate it!

Thanks a bunch!