Her

Her

Thomas and I walk out the door. I feel a sudden blast of cold air, sending shivers down my body. Thomas lays his hand on the small of my back, leading me to the car.

Thomas drives us to meet up with his friends at a restaurant about 7 minutes from our apartment.

Once we get there I walk over to the table as Thomas greets everyone. They all act like they haven’t seen each other in years, even though we all went out a couple nights ago. I’m kind of sick of his friends. I not gonna tell Thomas though.

I slump down in my chair and order a drink. Then I grab my phone from my purse and scroll through twitter. I do this for a while as Thomas talks with all his friends. Every once in a while I’ll look up, when I don’t hear Thomas talking or laughing. I’ll see him on his phone texts, nervously. Then he’ll look up and glance around, not knowing that I’m watching.

He does it again. Thomas scans the restaurant, nervously. Then his eyes land on a very beautiful woman. Her long, blond hair flowing past her shoulders and down her back. The woman’s gorgeous eyes bat as she flirtatiously smirks at Thomas.

What is going on?

Thomas then stands and I keep watching as he walks over to the woman. She flips her hair over her shoulder. Thomas approaches her and looks as if he’s about to talk. Then she puckers her bright red lips, pecking Thomas on the cheek. I gasp under my breath. Pushing my chair out, I viciously stand up and stomp over to Thomas and this tramp.

“Thomas!” I exclaim. His head whips around and I see the imprint of her lips on his cheek. Thomas widens his brown eyes and his jaw practically drops to the floor. All I want to do at this moment is to try and slap the lipstick off his cheek. Instead I just storm off, running to our car.

I get into the car and instantly start it up, not caring if I leave Thomas here. I turn my entire body, to back out of the parking spot. I can barely see with the tears filling my eyes. I stomp the pedal down and speed out of the parking lot, leaving Thomas standing, watching me drive away.

I get home and park the car. Then I lay my head on the steering wheel. I feel my tears fall from my eyes to the plastic wheel.

After a while I hear a knock on the window. I slowly lift my head of the tear stained steering wheel and see Thomas standing at the door. My blood starts to boil and I feel all the anger rise in my body. Thomas backs up a bit, giving me room to open my door and get out, but I don’t want to. Instead I crawl over to the passenger seat and then get out on that side.

Once Thomas notices what I’ve done, I run up to our room, leaving him in the dust.

“(Y/N)! Wait! I just want to talk!” Thomas yells as he chases after me.

I open the door to our apartment and then slam the door shut. I hear a scream come from Thomas. I realize I slammed the door on his hand, but I just keep running into my room. Then I lock the door. I hear Thomas stumble into the kitchen, probably to get a beer.

I walk out of our room, to confront him. His lips are pressed against the rim of a bottle of whiskey. Thomas whips his head in my direction, as he removes the bottle from his lips. I glance down at his bloody hand that was slammed in the door. He has a towel on it, but the blood still seeps through.

“(Y/N)! Please, I need to talk to you!” Thomas exclaims. Thomas sets down his bottle and steps closer to me. A sudden surge of rage pulses through my body and I lunge at him. I punch him straight across the face. Thomas stumbles back against the wall. That’s when I grab some plastic bowls on the counter and throw them at him. He tries the cover himself with his arms. Then he stumbles out of the room and I just fall to the floor and cry. I hear Thomas slam the door to the bathroom, so I follow him and sit outside the bathroom. I slide my back down the wall. I bury my head in between my knees.

After a while, Thomas opens the door. I hurriedly get to my feet. He walks out shirtless. I glance from his eyes to the huge gash in his chest. I gasp and cover my eyes from his wound. Then I crumble. My legs give out and I just fall. Then I feel Thomas wrap his long arms around my shoulders. His face nuzzles up into my neck and I feel his lips brushing over my skin.

“(Y/N)... I’m so sorry… I wish I never would have met her…” Thomas stutters. I shrug Thomas off, so I can look him in the eye.

“Thomas, how long?” I ask. Maybe this isn’t the most ideal question, but I have to know.

“About a week or two… But I only met her then got her number. That was it. I promise!” Thomas said, I could feel how sorry he was.

“Thomas… I forgive you, but please…” I can’t even finish.

“I won’t… Ever…” Thomas says, pulling me into him. I feel his rapid heart beat and his ragged breathing. Thomas’ lips trail up my neck and I just let my tears fall. I hope he keeps his promise.

(A/N): 100th Imagine!!!! Yay! I hope you guys like it.