The Little Girl Part 2

(Y/N) Pov

Thomas and I have been together for 5 months now. Ever since he brought Ashton back to me, while I was in the hospital. Thomas really loves me. He doesn’t care that I already have 2 kids. He loves them too. He’s like the father they never had. Finally Ashton has a Dad and now baby Newton (I had to) has a Dad too. I am so thankful that he came into our lives. I don’t know what I would have done without him. He got me through the hard times and was always making the hard times better.

“(Y/N)!” I hear Thomas yell from downstairs. I carry baby Newton down the stairs of the house Thomas and I bought together and saw Thomas standing at the bottom of the stairs. Ashton is sitting on his shoulders, laughing hysterically. She keeps putting her hands over his eyes when he tries to walk or down anything that he needs his sight for. I smile at how much Ashton loves Thomas and how much Thomas loves her back. I look down at Newton, who is smiling too. Thomas must notice too, because he gets closer Newton and I, then he runs his hand over Newton’s head. Then Thomas looks from Newton to me. His eyes stare into mine. I can see how much he loves us just by looking into his eyes. They glisten with happiness. His eyes have been like this since I first laid eyes on him. Ashton broke our stare, when she put her hands over Thomas’ eyes again. Then they both started laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. As Thomas lifted Ashton off his shoulders and carried her to the living room, he tried to have a conversation.

“So, when are your parents coming?” Thomas asked, as he through Ashton, gently, on the couch, ticking her. I laughed as Ashton giggled uncontrollably.

“In an hour, so you better start getting ready so you can watch Newton, while I get ready,” I inform Thomas.

“But, Mom, we are having so much fun,” Thomas tells me as he tickles Ashton more. I roll my eyes at him then he finally heads upstairs to get ready.

By the time my parents get to our house, I am ready and so is Thomas. We leave for our date. Thomas drives me to a mysterious restaurant. He made me close my eyes when we got close to it. I giggled the whole time.

“I sorry we never got to have real dates like this in the beginning of our relationship,” I say to Thomas after about half an hour at the restaurant. thomas gives me a confused look, then grabs my hand from across the table.

“Don’t be sorry, love. I have adored the last 5 month more than anything. This is way better than going out to bars every weekend. This is real,” Thomas tells me. I feel tears welling up in my eyes. To add to that Thomas squeezes my hand then lets go before rising from the table. I feel my knees begin to shake as he gets down on one knee. My palms sweat as his voice, his low and sweet voice, begins to talk. A shiver runs down my spine.

“(Y/N, I love you. I love your kids. I love the little family we have become. I love that I get to be the most amazing, most beautiful children on this planet I would love it even more if we could officially be one big happy family. Make me the happiest man alive and be Mrs. Sangster,”

I feel the tears cascading down my cheeks like a river. Then I begin to nod vigorously.

“Yes! Yes! Of course!” I practically yell. Thomas gets up off the floor, slipping the ring on my finger and wraps his muscular arms around me. I’ve never felt this happy in my life. That’s when I saw him. My ex-boyfriend, Cliff. The man who had left on Christmas, when I told everyone I was pregnant again. He was so upset. I guess I should have seen it coming, but now that I see him again all the rage and hate bubbles my blood. I see Cliff as Thomas is hugging me. Cliff is just scolding me. He looks mad at me! If anything I should be the made one. This makes me even more mad. I feel my face turning red. This is supposed to be the happiest moment of my life. And just like everything else Cliff has to ruin it! Thomas pulls away and then notices the anger in my face, that I tried to hide, but apparently didn’t work too well. He turns to see what I’ve been looking at and notices Cliff staring at me. No, not me, not anymore. Now he’s staring at Thomas. No, not staring, more like death glaring. Thomas looks back at me and I lean in towards his ear.

“That’s Cliff, my ex,” I explain. His eyes widen just for a second, then I see something I never would have thought Thomas was capable of, anger. He looked extremely mad. Not at me, but at Cliff. Thomas rises from crouching in front of me, in my chair. I grab his wrist and turn him.

“What are you doing?” I whisper yell. I see anger in his eyes as he pulls his arm out of my grip and says

“I’m gonna teach this idiot a lesson,” I’m shocked that Thomas would actually do something so stupid. Cliff is a lot stronger and a little taller than Thomas.

“Thomas…” I say, but he’s already gone.

“Thomas, you didn’t have to do that,” I tell him as I drive us home. Thomas sits in the passenger seat with an icepack held to his eye. Thomas walked up to Cliff and instantly started yelling at him. Telling him how horrible of a father, boyfriend, and person in general he is. My eyes widened at the sight. I almost smiled, almost. I was on the urge of smiling, when Cliff’s fist hit Thomas in the eye and Thomas stumbled back a bit. Someone ended up calling the cops on Cliff and well they were talking to him, we snuck out of the restaurant.

“Yeah, I did have to do that. He treated you and the kids like you were nothing. I couldn’t take it any longer. That guy needed to be told how horrible of a person he is. This might have been my only chance, so I took it. And I have no regrets!” Thomas says with pride. I smile at his charisma. Then I glance at my hand, on the steering wheel, the one with my ring. It shimmers everytime we pass the occasional street light. Thomas must notice I was staring at it because he brought up the subject.

“Do you like it?” Thomas asked, moving the ice away from his face, so he can see my face.

“More than anything I’ve ever received,” I tell Thomas. Then he lays his hand, that’s not holding the icepack, on my knee. And we drive home to our family. It feels weird thinking about it. Now it is our family.

(A/N):

I don’t know if I should do a part 3. If you think I should comment and tell me what you think should happen or just say ‘yeah keep writing this one’. Thanks so much for all the support. Hope you like it. Thanks!