I Know You Better Than You Know Yourself

Thomas and I sit on the floor of his flat, watching one of our favorite movies, “27 Dresses”. We have been best friends for about a year now and we have been inseparable ever since. And I’ve also kind of had a crush on him ever since we met. I know it’s so cliché, but I do.

I turned my head, to glance over at Thomas, who was sitting next to me. I feel his warm body touching mine. We were leaning against his couch, so I lay my head back on it. I try to watch the movie, but I can’t focus with Thomas so close.

“You okay?” I hear Thomas ask me. My head shoots up from laying on the couch. Thomas and I clunk heads.

“Oww,” we say in unison.

“Sorry,” we say again in unison. Then we both start laughing. I end up laughing so hard that I fall onto his lap. Once I realize what I’ve done, I sit up and scoot back over to my spot. I feel a blush come over my face. Thomas looks at me again.

“What?” I ask. He gives me a confused look.

“Are you okay?” Thomas asks, raising his eyebrow in concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Why?” I ask, nervously. I hope he can’t see right through me. I sigh at the thought. My head drops in shame.

“Hey,” he says, lifting my chin up, so I can look him in the eye. “What’s wrong?” he asks me.

“It’s nothing,” I tell him, kind of sternly. I see him flinch from my rudeness. A flicker of sadness appears in his eyes. Then his hand leaves my chin and we both turn towards the tv.

We sit in silence for the rest of the movie, thankfully. Then Thomas puts another movie in. Midway through the second movie, “A Walk To Remember”, my favorite romance movie, Thomas snakes his arm around my waist. A chill runs down my spine. I feel him pull me closer to him. What is he doing? I glance up at him, giving him a confused look. He looks down at me, smiling like a lunatic.

“What are you doing?” I ask. Maybe that was a bad idea. I wanted to stay like this forever. I felt his arm retract a bit. Then with my hand, I grab his arm to make sure it doesn’t move any further away. I smirk at him. Thomas looked shocked. I just pulled his arm further around me. I scooted so I was even closer to Thomas. His expression still hasn’t changed. Thomas just stares down at me as I move closer to his muscular body. Then I look up at him, his confusion and shocked expression changed. It changed to my surprise and liking. Thomas looked happy, extremely happy. It looked like he couldn’t even hold in his excitement. His eyes lingered from my eyes to my lips then back up to my eyes. Then I see him blush a bit as he noticed I saw him glance at my lips. Then before I know it, his lips are all over me. First they start at my lips, then travel down my jawline and ending at my neck. Is he really kissing me? Does he like me? Why is he doing this? I pull back, away from Thomas.

“Hey, wait a sec,” I tell Thomas. I see a look of sadness flash across his face before he nods slowly.

“I’m sorry,” he blurts. His head drops in shame. I instantly feel guilty. Does he like me? What is going on?

“No, it’s okay. Really,” I tell him, lifting his chin, like he did to me earlier.

“Then why’d you stop? I thought you liked me,” Thomas says, I can see the disappointment in his eyes.

“Yeah… Wait, how do you know I like you?” I asked, very surprised. Was it that obvious.

“I know you better than you know yourself,” Thomas informs me. I nod realizing he’s right.

How long has he known? Does he know I’ve liked him since we met? Question keep interrupting the moment we were having. I decide to block out the storm of questions. I lean in and kiss him with more passion that I ever knew possible.

101 Thomas Brodie Sangster ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara