Horror Movie

Horror Movie

My friends and I decided to have a movie night at my house. So we all sat in my living room watching a scary movie. We decided to watch ‘Insidious’. My friends consisted of Dylan, Kaya, Ki, Rosa, Jacob, Katherine, Nathalie, Thomas, and I. Dylan and Kaya sat on the loveseat together, since I’m pretty sure they have a thing. Rosa, Nathalie, and Ki all sat on the main couch. Rosa and Nathalie were cuddled up next to Ki, which I’m pretty sure Ki loved. Jacob and Katherine sat with their backs against the couch. I’m pretty sure Jacob likes Katherine. Then that leaves Thomas and I. That’s kind of a long story.

Everyone had all called spots while Thomas and I got the snacks from the kitchen. So since there was no more room I said Thomas should have the rocker and I’d grab a chair from the dining room table. Thomas, on the other hand, said he would sit on the dining room chair. Finally after about 5 minutes of arguing over who should get the chair, Thomas came to a conclusion.

“Why don’t we just sit in it together,” he had said. I nodded in agreement. We then started the movie and Thomas snuggled up with me under a warm blanket.

“I hate scary movies,” I whisper in Thomas’ ear, with my hands over my eyes, peeking through the cracks between my fingers.

“It’s just a movie,” Thomas says. Such a cliche line to say to a scared girl watching a scary movie.

“Yeah, but it’s a creepy movie,” I tell Thomas.

“I’ll protect you,” Thomas tells me, pulling me closer to him. Now I’m practically on his lap. I can feel his hot breath on my neck as he lays his chin on my shoulder.

“That’s was such a cheesy pickup line,” I tell Thomas. I hear him chuckle and I can also feel his chest bounce.

“But did it work?” he asks.

“I don’t know. We’ll see,” I tell Thomas, looking back at the movie.

About an hour goes by and now the dad is going into the world in his mind. Right away I cringe at how dark it is in the world. A couple minutes go by and something jumps out, so I hide myself in Thomas’ chest. I feel my hands shaking a bit.

“Love, are you okay?” Thomas whispers into my ear. I realize that I am literally laying on Thomas. My legs are curled around his and my arms are hiding my eyes from the screen.

“No, look at that!” I whisper scream, pointing to the TV.

“(Y/N), it’s fine. I got you,” Thomas tells me. I look up at him and smile. Then I lay my head back down.

“Thanks Thomas,” I whisper.

When the end comes and the movie gets really intense and scary I duck into Thomas’ chest. I feel Thomas rub circles on my back. I can feel Thomas chest rise and fall as I lay on top of him.

The movie finally ends and I’m very happy it did.

“That was so scary!” Katherine says.

“I know right,” I say.

“How would you even know, your face was in Thomas’ chest the entire time,” Ki said. Everyone laughs, even Thomas and I.

“Yeah whatever,” I say. I feel Thomas pull me closer towards his body.

“I thought it was cute,” Thomas whispered into my ear, before kissing my forehead. A smile painted itself on my face.