Kissed By His Best Friend

I was on set of “The Maze Runner”, waiting for my boyfriend, Thomas Brodie Sangster, to be done filming. He promised to take me out for our one year anniversary tonight, after he was done at work. I had some big news to tell him so I was nervously excited.

“Hey (Y/N),” I hear a man’s voice say from behind me. I was startled a bit, since I was intently watching Thomas act. I turn to see Dylan, Thomas’ best friend.

“Hey, Dyl,” I said replied. I gave him a quick, one-armed hug and then focused back on Thomas.

“Whatcha doing?” Dylan asked me in a cocky voice. I roll my eyes, but he doesn’t see.

“I’m watching Thomas,” I say, trying to ignore Dylan’s annoyed groan. “What’s wrong with watching Thomas act?” I ask Dylan after turning to face him. Dylan just shrugged awkwardly.

“Why don’t you come hang with me?” Dylan asked. Now it’s my turn to shrug awkwardly. I just wanted to watch my gorgeous boyfriend, Thomas, act. He was so amazing and I loved watching him. I also loved when he would wink or smirk at me, between scenes.

“Umm…” I started.

“Come on. You’ve been watching Thomas for almost half an hour and he’s still doing the same scene,” Dylan blurted, cutting me off. I thought about it for a moment, then decided Thomas wouldn’t mind. I nod slowly to Dylan then follow him to his dressing room. Before we turn the corner, I glance back over to Thomas, who is still doing the same scene that he had started when I arrived.

Dylan opens the door to his dressing room. And then gestures for me to walk in, so I do.

“Thank you,” I say as I walk past him. Dylan smiled widely at me. I sat down on one of Dylan’s comfy chairs. I crossed my legs and folded my hands, laying them on top of my legs.

“So, how have you been?” Dylan asks, sitting down on the other chair in the room.

“Good. How about you?” I respond.

“Tired, this movie has taken a lot out of me,” Dylan admits to me. I smile at his answer. Of course he would say that. Dylan smiles back, leaning his elbows on his knees. He just stares at me.

“Dyl, what are you looking at?” I ask, waving my hand in front of his face.

“A pretty girl,” Dylan tells me. I’m taken aback by his comment. Did Dylan just call me pretty? Did Dylan just hit on me? Did my boyfriend's best friend just hit on me? Ahhh! What is going on?

“Umm… Dyl, what’s up? Why are you acting like this?” I ask. I need to know why Dylan is acting like this.

“What do you mean, hun?” Dylan asked, leaning further forward, on his elbows. He’s getting really close to me. I back up a bit, so the space between us is lessened. Dylan just watches my every move.

“Dyl, why are you acting so…” before I could finish, Dylan’s lips were planted on mine. I gasped a bit. My eyes widen, as soon as I realized what had just happened. I immediately pushed him off me.

“Dylan!” I heard myself yell. “What the heck!” I screamed. Dylan head dropped in shame. His hand was still laid gently on my waist.

“I’m sorry… I…I,” he stuttered. I slap his hand away from my side, then rise off the chair.

“Please don’t tell Thomas!” Dylan whisper screamed, lifting his head and throwing his hands in the air.

“I have to tell Thomas! You just kissed me!” I yell. Throwing my hands in the air also.

“Say that any louder and China will be able to hear,” Dylan said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and then reached for the door knob. Only to be stopped by Dylan. He put his hand on my shoulder, trying to turn me, to face him.

“Please. I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have kissed you. It’s just, I’ve liked you ever since I met you. And I just needed you to know how I felt,” Dylan rambled. I shook his hand off my shoulder and continued out the door, not saying a word. I heard Dylan sigh, a deep, sad sigh, from behind me as I stomped off over to Thomas. Maybe I shouldn’t tell Thomas. No, I have to. But maybe for the greater good… No! I’m telling him! I’m now literally debating with myself. I don’t know what to do! And I don’t know what to say! I stop in the middle of the hallway, then turn around and hide in a corner. I sit against the wall and tuck my head in between my knees. Then the tears begin to fall. What am I going to do? I laid both my hands over my stomach and just sat there as the tears escaped my eyes.

(A/N):

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading! I just wanted to say that there will be a part 2! You won’t believe what happens next. Thanks for all the votes and all the comments! I appreciate it so much. Feel free to request!

Thanks a bunch!