Shopping With Him

Shopping With Him

“Can we go now?” Thomas whined, as I walked out of another store in the mall. I glance behind me, at him. I shake my head. I heard Thomas groan and I smile to myself whilst turning forward. Thomas scurried up to catch up with me. Then I felt his hand grab mine, he started swinging our arms as we walked on.

“Please…” Thomas said, turning to me, batting his eyes. I could practically feel his eyelashes blowing me away. I rolled my eyes at him, then scoffed.

“No, I need to find something to wear to the party next weekend,” I tell Thomas. I hear him groan again, but this time it’s even louder and more annoyed sounding. “Sorry Tommy,” I say, giggling. I pull Thomas into another store. Maurices. I love this store and I know that they always have really cute stuff.

I find my way over to the dresses and put my hand out as I walk past them all. My hand glides past each one, touching each type of fabric.

“(Y/N), are you almost done?” I hear Thomas ask, whining like a little kid. I laugh at his immaturety. I turn towards him and smile.

“Does it look like I’m done?” I say, kind of sarcastically. Thomas rolled his eyes. I glance through the rack of dresses. I smile when I see a very pretty purple one. It’s lace and goes down to about my knees. It has long lace sleeves too. I pick it up and turn it to see the back. It has kind of a dip in the back. I practically jumped for joy. It is so pretty. I skipped over to the dressing rooms and went into one of the little rooms. I stripped down then slipped the purple dress on. It fit perfectly. The dress is a tight fitting dress and it fit my curves amazingly. I look at myself in the mirror and gasp. Oh my God! I feel so gorgeous. I have to show Thomas. After looking away from the mirror, I open the door and walk out. I glance around the dressing room area, but I don’t see Thomas. Where is he? I turn in a circle, looking for him.

“Bloody hell, (Y/N)!” I hear Thomas say. I turn to see him staring at me. His eyes are wide and his jaw is dropped to the floor. I smile. “You look bloody gorgeous!” Thomas exclaims. I giggle, looking down at the floor. I feel a blush creep onto my cheeks. Then I feel Thomas grab my hand and spin me around. I felt his eyes locked on me.

“Thanks babe,” I say as he pulled me into his body. He held me close, in his warm embrace. Thomas’ hands held my waist as he pulled me even closer.

“(Y/N), you truly look beautiful. I love this dress. I’m glad you made me stay. It was totally worth it,” Thomas said, smiling. He was looking down at me, since I’m a little shorter than him. I looked up at him and then got on my tiptoes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

Thomas pulls away and spins me one more time before I go to take off the dress. I slip it off and then get dresses once more. I hang the dress on the hanger and walk out of the little room. Right when I walk out, Thomas’ wraps his arms around my waist for behind me. His lips find my neck.

“Thomas, I’m gonna go pay for the dress,” I say, trying to pull away from Thomas. I hate PDA. Well, most of the time. Thomas tries to keep me in his arms. Then I turn to him,

“I thought you wanted to leave,” I say, putting my hands on my hips.

“Yeah, but now I just want you,” Thomas says, chuckling. I roll my eyes and pull him over to the check out.

(A/N): Okay so thanks again @webkinzbunny for requesting. Thanks to everyone for voting, reading, and commenting. If you want to request go ahead and message me or leave a comment on what you want it to be about!

Thanks a bunch!