𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 15

[Y/n's POV]

When we got home, I noticed how eager Jungkook was, as he takes me to his bedroom for the first time, bridal style. Jungkook had decided we spent our wedding night at his home. There was no point spending it anywhere else. His mansion was more luxurious than any place.

Once we got to his room, my eyes darts toward the king-size bed and a feeling of dread crept up from the pit of my stomach. I was nervous this whole day for this moment. The only reason I allowed to have the wedding so soon is if he agreed to wait on doing what married couples do on their wedding night.

But the look on his eyes as he holds me, tells me he had no intention of waiting.

His eyes graze mine with a predatory look—full of lust and hunger. Before I can say anything, he puts me down onto my feet, immediately smacks his lips onto mine as he steers me towards his bed.

His hands lingers all over my dress undressing me. Next thing I knew, my wedding dress drops to my ankles. My body became tense but his hot lips continue to brush mine.

Maybe I should just give it to him?

He pulls away and glances all over my body with eyes full of lust. My cheek flush at his gaze, as I cover my breast.

"Don't be shy baby." He said in a husky tone. "Your body is beautiful."

He removes my arms from my chest and cup my breast as he brush his lips on mine again. I felt the eagerness of his tongue on mine.

He soon pulls away taking off his jacket and shirt, revealing his muscular built body.

He pulls me closer to him, and felt his growing bulge against me. "Baby, I didn't like how close you were with Taehyung today." He said breathlessly, in between his kisses up my neck to my lips. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Nothing," I said timidly. "He was just congratulating me and said he was happy for the both of us."

Taehyung did say those things, but we were also talking about other things. I even mentioned my mother to him, since he genuinely seem interested and concern for me. I was glad to have him there to calm my nerves. I feel like I connect with him more than Jin and J-Hope. But of course I didn't tell Jungkook everything at that moment, considering how possessive he was acting.

"Hmm..." He pulls away from his kisses and looks at me for a moment. It seems as though he didn't believe me. He had a look in his eyes that made me cower. He aggressively pushes me down onto the bed, hovering over me kissing me so eagerly.

My mind was screaming for me to make him stop. This wasn't what we agreed on. But why does his touch feel so good? I just want more of it.

"Baby, just know that you're mine now." He looks down towards me. "No one else can have you. Only me." Then moves down and plants a kiss on my centre, feeling a tingling sensation between my thighs.

"Got it, baby girl?"

I didn't answer. I was trying to calm my hormones but also trying to garner the courage and strength to tell him to stop. But part of me wanted him to keep going.

"Baby, when I speak you answer." His voice was sharp.

"I..I got it." I quickly answered, with strain in my voice.

"Now be a good girl and spread your legs for me." A cold smile appears on his face. He spreads my shaking legs apart and lowers himself as he began to suck on my breast.