𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 18

[Author's POV]

Ever since y/n became Jungkook's wife, she was forbidden to help out the maids as she used to. They were only to serve her and treat her like their master. Although y/n had tried to convince Jungkook that she didn't mind helping out around the house, since she really didn't have anything to do or had any work to go to.

But Jungkook was strict on his orders and wanted y/n to follow them. He couldn't have his own wife working like a maid in their mansion.

Since she didn't have anything to do at home, Y/n had also expressed to Jungkook of her interest in attending school again. She wanted to get out of the mansion and do something for herself.

But Jungkook did not allow. He had said, "Why do that when you had me?"

Y/n was able to get everything and anything she wanted. But she still yearned to do something for herself and gain back her independency.

Jungkook had push those dreams of hers away and wanted to keep her in the house. He did not want to risk her gaining that independency and have a realization that she might be better off without him. He wanted to keep her as she was. He wanted her to be dependent of him and trusting him. In that way his plan can never be broken.

It was a Saturday morning, when y/n had went off to the grocery store with two guards accompanying her. When y/n heard that one of the maids was headed to grocery store, she had insisted that she would go instead. Jungkook had left early that morning and y/n thought he probably wouldn't mind. It would be quick and she would be back home soon before he would.

She had managed to convinced the guards at the front gate that Jungkook allowed her. But the two guards had to come along, with one being the driver and the other sat at the passenger seat.

Once they were at the grocery store, the two guards had been by y/n's side at all times, making her feel a little uncomfortable. But she tried to focus on the moment of being at grocery store after a long while.

The maids were always the ones who had to do the grocery shopping. Jungkook had a lot of things done for him. From his cars being wash, to his food being cook, clothes washed and dry cleaned and many more other domestic work. Y/n hasn't ever seen him done any domestic work, which sometimes she wished she can do for him, to at-least feel somewhat of a normal couple.

She had roamed around for an hour, purposely taking her time, since she didn't know when she would ever do this normal thing again.

As they make their way back home, y/n stared out the window as the busy city streets turned empty, surrounded by lushes trees. She knew she was close to Jungkook's neighbourhood. The area was spacious and open. Mansions with big gates were coming to a view.

It was a quiet suburban neighborhood, barely anyone passing by. It was only for the richest people living in the area.

Next thing y/n knew her body gets thrown forward, almost smashing onto the back of the driver's seat as the driver made an abrupt forceful stop.

She stared around wildly, trying to make sense of what had happened. She glanced at the two guards seated at front but their gaze were ahead.