𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 6

My eyes slowly open, trying to adjust to the bright sunlight shining on my eyes. But soon enough my whole body felt like an alarm system went off, as my eyes shoots wide open and my body quickly springs up. I was always late for my classes, so it was a normal routine for me to panic the moment I wake up.

I quickly scurried out of bed to get myself ready and frantically run towards the door of the room, hoping my roommates haven't already taken hold of the bathroom.

But I abruptly stop right at the door when I realized the room looked unfamiliar. I slowly turned around to scan the room.

I stood frozen, feeling paralyzed

I stood frozen, feeling paralyzed. This wasn't my room...

It wasn't a bad dream after all. Everything had truly happened.

Everything slowly starts to sink in. The sound of my roommates dropping on the ground floor rings into my ear, and the vivid image of their bodies laying in a pool of blood plasters onto my brain.

I had went to sleep last night in hopes in waking up from that nightmare. But everything really did happen. And I really am staying here in the house of Jeon Jungkook. A guy I barely knew.

I can feel my body losing form as grief sweeps through my system. I crumble back towards the bed and sat facing the walled glass windows. I realized now that half of the glass wall was a sliding door that led to a wide balcony. The long white silk drapes were opened and placed on the sides of the glass wall, allowing the bright sun to illuminate the room. I motionlessly peered out and notice it was a view of the front entrance, prominently seeing the water-fountain.

I heaved a sigh, looking away from the view. I closed my eyes trying to calm myself from the tears that were swelling up inside me. What do I do now? I had no motivation to go to school. How can I even continue going to school? I feel so traumatized and broken from what I had witnessed last night.

My mother finally came to mind—my only family. I needed to contact her. I scurried towards the luggages Maria had brought to my room, hoping that Jin might have had put my phone in there. But it was no where to be found.

Then the sudden knock of my door made me jump. I stood up but the door opens and a woman pops her head in. "Good morning honey, you need to come down to eat breakfast and join the boys." It was Maria.

I couldn't utter any words. It felt as if my voice was taken away. She took noticed of my sad expression as she comes closer towards me. "Don't worry honey, they don't bite." She suddenly seem as though she wasn't too sure of what she said. But it wasn't them that I was thinking of at that moment. It was my classes that I needed to attended to.

"My school..." I finally uttered, as I look down. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. "I-I don't think I can go back to school..."