𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 18

|| House of Cards - BTS ||
More precarious, more dangerous
We are so bad
To ensure to support more
So hard as it falls again
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

"Were you looking for this?" he asks calmly, waving a tiny black object in the air.

I look at him confuse, squinting my eyes trying to see at what's on his hand.

My eyes grew wide when I realize...it's the chip.

I stand still glue to my spot. The chip is finally in-front of me—but in his hands.

Wait...did he know?

I start panicking internally, but in the surface I stand emotion-less.

A cunning grin appears on his face as I stare at him in utter shock.

My body couldn't move.

An exasperated sigh comes out of him, looking like he's thinking hard on what he's going to do with me. He pokes his cheek with his tongue, before rising to his feet, glaring at me. I gulp with a growing sense of doom as he tauntingly walks towards me with cold black eyes.

 I gulp with a growing sense of doom as he tauntingly walks towards me with cold black eyes

I stumble backwards as he comes closer and closer until my back hits the wall.

He stands in-front of me as he looks down at me with a stone-cold expression. I look up into his eyes, and I shiver. I swear it looks soul-less.

I didn't even know what to do at this point as I begin to mentally prepare myself for him to lash out at me.

"I asked you a question," he sternly said with his voice low. "Were you looking for this?" He brings the chip up between our face.

I look from the chip and back into his eyes. I impulsively gulp again, as his cold eyes intensely pierce into mine, waiting for me to answer.

I open my mouth to speak. But no words flew out. I didn't know what to say. There's really no use but accept my fate. I've already been caught. There's no way of going around it this time.

"Baby, I'm not dumb," he slyly say. "You really think, I would believe you just like that, huh?" He scornfully chuckles.

I stay mute, back pressing against the hard cold wall.

"I knew it from that very day I had seen you again that I couldn't fucking trust you," he spat. Then he digress, as he chuckles again. "You were getting mad at me that night you almost found out that I was a mafia boss, just for me to see you again and find out, that the boyfriend you run off to, was a fucking mafia boss." His tone hardens as he speaks. "So quit your innocent little act because it won't work on me."