𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 41

FLASHBACKS
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Arcade ||
A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks

Giving us up didn't take a lot
I saw the end before it begun
Still I carried on

All I know
Loving you is a losing game
Get me off this rollercoaster
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"You're nothing but a piece of trash that I should have just left on the ground instead of bringing into my mansion

"You're nothing but a piece of trash that I should have just left on the ground instead of bringing into my mansion."

"Thank goodness you picked Jimin, I wouldn't want to be with someone like you. You're nothing but a snake in the grass who appears to be all innocent and harmless but in-fact is a treacherous fucking bitc—"

My heart is stinging so painfully as I look out in a daze with my surroundings in a complete blur. All those words I've said to y/n are continuously repeating in my mind, as if my consciousness is trying to torture me and remind me how badly I must have hurt y/n, making me feel even worst than I already feel.

Soon my thoughts vanishes as I come back to reality from the doctor and Aera saying their goodbyes. My heart and mind is only on how y/n is doing right now after all the shit I was forced to say to her moments ago at the front of Park Jimin's gates.

The doctor finally leaves, leaving me alone with Aera with her expression turning back to the same evil disgusting expression.

"You're one crazy bitch," I sneeringly say as I stand glowering over her, while she tries to look pitiful laying on the hospital bed with her injured shoulder bandaged up.

She derisively chuckles, but her face grimaces from her injury. "Well, next time you should have chosen me."

"I should have fucking killed you that very moment I found out all the shit you had done to y/n," I snap, trying to fight the urge not to punch her this very moment. "That was my worst mistake."

I had Aera locked up but when she told me that y/n is her half-sister, I did my own research and I was shocked to find out that what she claimed was legitimate. Which made me become hesitant to kill her as I had intended.

"Well, like I told you before if you did, then y/n would have resented you for killing her sweet sister," she mocks me and laughs again. "But I got to hand it to you. You did a great job acting today. That guard was suppose to shoot me in the leg but he shot me in the shoulder, fucking dumb ass, I'm not paying him the full amount."