𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 42

|| Falling - JK COVER ||
Forget what I said
It's not what I meant
And I can't take it back

What am I now?
What if you're someone
I just want around?
I'm falling again

And I get the feeling that you'll never need me again
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Ms. Kim is leaving."

I feel a sting of melancholy and confusion. But as I take in what's truly happening, my heart twists in agony and feeling a gloomy dull feeling where you just want to break out into tears. I can't allow her to go. But I know I have no choice.

I stand still as the rain continues to soak me to the bone. My breath becomes light, not knowing how to react to this news.

I can't let her leave.

As I'm about to run towards the doors, it already opens to y/n walking out with a bag in her hand. The moment she takes notice of me, she stands frozen and our eyes locks with intense emotion between us.

But soon enough she looks down and walks towards me. A sudden happiness sparks inside me as she gets closer to me and even happier to see her stop in-front of me.

She doesn't say a word as she looks at me with sorrowful eyes. But my heart sinks, realizing she only came to me because I'm blocking the door to the car that's waiting for her.

Please stay, y/n. But instead I say, "Where are you going?"

She looks at me with confusion but I can see the sorrow in her eyes. "Home."

"This is your home," I blurt with my voice low as I try to steady my unsettling emotions.

She doesn't answer for a moment as she takes a deep breath. "Didn't Jimin tell you? He's letting you keep the house."

"I don't care about the house, y/n," I immediately say, feeling a sudden desperation.

Her eyes scan me for a moment and I swear I could see a glimpse of pity in her dull eyes. But it quickly vanishes as a cold expression sweeps her face. "I'm leaving, Jungkook...Goodbye."

She brushes past me and gets inside in the car. I immediately turn around but she shuts the door between us. My soul feels like it's sweeping away from me, wishing she would stay.