𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 3

📍 𝙽𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚔-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐,
𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Jungkook's POV]

It feels great to be back in Seoul

Appa had organized a family dinner at his home to welcome Taehyung and I back, after all these months.

We are all seated at the dinner table talking about my trip in America, when someone suddenly comes in disturbing the atmosphere and my peace.

"Sorry, I'm late."

It's Aera.

She bows down to my father and Hyori. Then comes running to hug me from behind my seat. "Jungkook oppa, I missed you so much!"

"Who invited her here?" I ask the people at the table, ignoring her.

"I did," Hyori replies.

"J-Hope oppa, can I take this seat?" Aera pleads towards J-Hope, with her annoying voice.

This damn woman just wants to sit beside me. The last thing I want right now.

"Sure you can, sweetie!" J-Hope shoots me a grin and gets up to an open chair.

I roll my eyes. Damn it, J-Hope.

"Doesn't Jungkook look even more handsome, auntie?" Aera said, as she takes her seat. Then I feel her hands touching my biceps. "Have you been working out?"

I'm already growing irritated of her.

I'm so tired of her. She was only a toy to me that I got tired of playing with. But I can't throw her out in the trash, since Hyori and her are so close.

Hyori even suggested that I should marry her, now that I was single. But of course I said, fuck no.

I mean if I'm desperate...maybe.

If I can't find a woman to have an heir with than I guess Aera would make do for that. But as of right now I could give two fucks about having kids. My life would have to be at the lowest point to ever turn to her.

I try to ignore her presence and focus back onto catching up with the boys and appa.

Suddenly, I feel Aera's disgusting hand on my thigh as she motions it up and down, then brings it closer to my crotch. I wasn't getting turned on. I take her hand and push it away, and shoot her a look. She immediately cowers.

This fucking hoe should know her place.

***