𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 23

📍 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚒,
      𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊

We finally got to our destination. The flight was about a seven hour flight. Jungkook had slept the whole plane ride, while I stayed up reading my book.

Once we finally arrived to the place we were staying in, I gasped at the sight. The house was stunning and the surrounding area was breath-taking. It was Jungkook's private family villa.

It was surrounded by lush tropical gardens with spellbinding view of the endless turquoise blue ocean, lined with mountains at a far distance.

"Where are we?" I ask in awe, standing in-front of the house.

"We're in Bali." He answers, looking tired as he comes out of the car.

My mouth drop. I've always heard about Bali. But the pictures I've seen online does not compare to how spectacular it really was in person.

I couldn't believe I was really here. This whole place was so beautiful. It makes me feel like I'm back home in Boseong. And I'm glad he was here with me to enjoy it with. But as I turn to look at him, he seems as though he didn't want to be here.

How could he not be elated to be in Bali, a well-known island in Indonesia that many people around the world wished of being at

Once we got inside the house. I was even more mesmerized of the grand interior. It feels spacious and cosy. The pristine white walls and Bohemian tropical decor complements the surrounding landscape. The big glass windows let in plenty of light and fresh air. The private villa breathes life into island luxury.

Excitement fills my entire body with the thought of spending our honey-moon here, in this beautiful place far away from home.

***

I had unpack our stuff and placed them inside the walk-in closet of our room, while Jungkook went off somewhere in the house already taking a call from work.