𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 14

|| Love is Gone - Dylan Matthew ||
(Acoustic version)
I can't breathe, I'm so weak,
I know this isn't easy
Don't tell me that your love is gone
I'm sorry, don't leave me,
I want you here with me,
I know that your love is gone
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

I slap my hands onto the wheel of my car out of anger as Taehyung remains quiet in his seat beside me

I slap my hands onto the wheel of my car out of anger as Taehyung remains quiet in his seat beside me. I'm in tears and I don't even care if Taehyung is seeing this side of me right now. But he himself has been crying.

We're parked near the PMK building, eagerly waiting for Seri to come out the building with her car. In that way I get inside her car, and she drives inside the parking garage since the guards won't let me in. Once we get inside the parking garage, she'll lead me inside y/n's office.

I glance over at Taehyung in the passenger seat as he sniffles but he quickly looks up trying to blink away his tears.

Me and him, haven't stop crying. Nor did we even talk ever since paying that bitch a visit. My guards have Aera now and on their way to have her locked up in our warehouse.

"It all makes sense now," Taehyung mumbles to himself. But I stay silent, with my head resting onto the steering wheel, swollen with emotions.

"No wonder we couldn't find any information on Jimin and y/n together," he speaks louder with his voice clearer. "Even the background check that Jin did on her before luring her into staying with you in the house. There was no trace of Jimin and her. She was just a girl who came from Boseong and came to Seoul, living with two roommates, attending university as a nursing student..."

His voice trails off as my mind wonders off remembering the background check we did on her prior to luring her to the house. There was no Jimin in her file. But then when I seen her once again, she tells me her lover was Jimin all this time. So we did another deep background check. But still nothing. We just assumed Jimin must have erased all information on him and her so that their plan against me would work. But in reality, the information was never there because it was never fucking real.