𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 36

[Y/N'S POV]

I woke up the next day, stunned to be in my husband's embraced. I usually wake up to an empty bed, but he was right here, holding.

I looked up at him for a moment, admiring his handsome face.

What did I do to ever deserve someone as handsome as Jungkook?

I smiled at the sight of him sleeping so peacefully and innocently. I just wanted to stay in his arms. I didn't want him to go back to work. It's been causing him so much stress lately.

I wanted to go back to when we were in Bali, away from everyone. Where we lived life like we had no problems in the world. Just care-free. Living life together. Where it was just me and him.

Once Jungkook woke up, we got ourselves washed up and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I was elated when he told me, he won't be going to work today.

When we got to the kitchen, the boys were already seated eating breakfast. It has been a while, since we all ate breakfast together, or any meals together.

Jungkook sat at the head of the table, while I pulled out the chair to the open spot, beside him and Taehyung. I looked at him but he was focus on his food. Across Taehyung and I, were Jin and J-Hope munching onto their food.

"Make sure to eat well," Jin said. "I was the one who cooked all of this."

"Oh I already ate well, last night." Jungkook glanced at me with a witty smile, as he licked his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes at him, and he smirked.

"Baby, come here." Jungkook gestured for me to sit on his lap.

I looked at him timidly, feeling so embarrassed in-front of the boys.

"Don't act so shy all of a sudden," he grinned. "You weren't so shy last night."

I glared at him, but I can feel my cheeks getting warm. Why was he acting like this? I felt so embarrassed.

He gave me a mischievous smile, while Jin and J-Hope chuckled. I was more embarrassed towards Taehyung, who was sitting right beside me, having to hear that. I slowly turned my head to look at him. But he was quietly eating his food, emotion-less as it he never heard a thing. I felt somewhat of a relief.

I looked down at my food, and decided to ignore Jungkook's comments and eat. But I can feel a gaze on me, from my peripheral vision. It was Jungkook. His expression had turned into a cold one.

What did I do?

"How is it that I can hear you two, when I'm in the west wing of the house?" J-Hope cuts through the tension between Jungkook and I.

I can feel my cheeks getting warm again, while Jungkook gave J-Hope a smug smile.

"I'm assuming there'll be a little Jungkook, in nine months." Jin chuckled.

"Bet." Jungkook smirked, as he looked from J-Hope to me.

***

Once we all finished eating, the maids had came in to take our plates away. I wanted to help, but Jungkook been stern on me helping the maids out.

Taehyung immediately got up from his seat and walked out, without saying any word. But then again, he was surprisingly quiet the whole time we all ate.