𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 13

[Author's POV]

It was a Saturday night.

Jungkook, J-Hope, and Jin were all seated at the VIP section of a club—where they were always at, every Saturday. Bottles of alcohol were placed on the table, as they sat together enjoying their time surrounded by half-naked women.

"TAEHYUNGIE!" J-Hope greeted Taehyung who just came in and sat with them.

"Surprised to see you here." Jungkook looked at Taehyung, as he took a sip of the bottle of alcohol in his hand.

"Well, tonight I wanted to be like you." Taehyung heavily sighed. "I'm stress as fuck so I guess women will help ease that."

Jungkook chuckled. "Well bro, you can pick any women here."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in disbelief. "Um, bro...didn't you just propose to y/n a few days ago."

"Yeah and?" Jungkook scoffed.

"Um, so why are you here?"

"Did you guys not tell him?" Jungkook asked Jin and J-Hope, ignoring Taehyung's question. But it seemed like everyone was ignoring Taehyung.

J-Hope chuckled and blurted, "Bro, I still can't believe you really pulled it off though."

"Yeah, you really have a sharp mind. Everything you said would happen, did happen." Jin added, taking a sip of his alcohol bottle. "But y/n grew on me, so I don't know about this man."

"What the fuck are you guys talking about?" Taehyung's eyes flickered at all three men, confused at the situation.

"Well homeboy over here," J-Hope pointed at Jungkook with his beer bottle, "somehow orchestrated the whole thing and got what he wanted."

"Yeah, that night where we—" Jin gets cut off by Jungkook.

"Hyung, he doesn't need to know those details," Jungkook gave him a cold look.

"Well let's just say," Jungkook turned his attention back to Taehyung. "I needed someone to marry me willingly and fast...and that person was y/n."

Taehyung looked at him in shocked, taken back from his words. But he soon felt bothered that he said it so carelessly like it was nothing. "Wait, so let me get this straight..." he was baffled, trying hard to process the whole thing. "This was all planned and you don't actually love her?"

Jungkook chuckled, amused at Taehyung's obliviousness of the situation.

From Jungkook's reaction, Taehyung got the answer to his question. "Well, it seems you got what you wanted. But why marry her and that quick too?"

Jungkook didn't answer, instead he pulled out his cigarette box and took a cigarette out. He pulled out his lighter and lit up his cigarette, and gaze sardonically at Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at him in disbelief and disappointment. But Jungkook could care-less, as he pressed the end of cigarette on his lip and exhaled out the smoke.

~~~

At Jungkook's office.

Jungkook was seated on a chair with the his white dress shirt unbutton from the top, tie loosen up, looking stress, as his father sat across him talking.