𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 34

PRESENT

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[y/n's POV]

"I'm sure you don't want to kill your own blood hyung, especially right in-front of appa," Jimin sneers.

What? Did I hear that right?

Jungkook's narrows his eyes, with a look of shock and confusion, but still keeping his gun pointed towards Jimin's face.

Even the tense room suddenly becomes still and quiet from Jimin's shocking revelation.

I feel my breath taken away, finding it hard to believe what I just heard come out of Jimin's mouth. My eyes flicker between the two men, as I try to process what Jimin said. But my eyes catches a glimpse of Hyori, seating in her seat with wide eyes. She seems to be the must shock out of all of us, as the colour drains from her face.

"Well...it's half-brother," Jimin slyly say, as he deeply cuts through the intense silence. He places his hands inside his pocket, unbothered from the gun pointed at him. "But still, we have the same DNA."

Jungkook frowns still not comprehending, but I could tell Jimin's words is starting to shake him up.

Junsu finally comes in between them and disarm the gun easily from Jungkook, as he stands very still looking frozen

Junsu finally comes in between them and disarm the gun easily from Jungkook, as he stands very still looking frozen. It seems like Jimin's words are finally getting through him.

"It's true son, Park Jimin is your older brother."

I watch Jungkook's eyes grow wide, looking baffled from his father's confirmation. But then his face turns to great bitterness, looking like he refuses to believe it. "Appa, what the fuck are you talking about!"

Junsu heavily sighs. "The affair I had before you were born," he pauses for a moment, "I didn't know that Yumi ended up bearing my child, which is Jimin—your older half-brother."